Forb said "I will kick guild Ironheath'guild ( KOTL )"

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
I can't figur out what happened on the raid... and what didn't happen...

i had a few run ins with Ironhear in the past... a few bad ones... but most has been good... Somtime he plays VERY unselfish, and uses a whole evening to help strangers who mostelikely won't be abel to help him in return...

The only1 im sure is a fool in this case is Forb... :m00:

Lethul

FH is my second home
everyone already knew ironheart was a dick,why post yet another thread about it? poor joejohnson, so innocent :(

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
fae said:
ironheart is the reason people leave games like this, everyday i see this same thing happen somewhere in daoc.
Agreed ... I still cringe that im in same alliance as him still :(

Sollac said:
Iron is one of the most generous blokes i know.
But still a wanker !!

Sollac said:
He likes to pve, and hes good at it too...
But still a wanker !!

Sollac said:
Guess Iron wont help again,.... your loss.
HaHa made me giggle .. thx ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I`ve know ironheart for like 12+ years irl.

I can tell you he`s actually a nice bloke if you don`t wind him up to much.

I can tell you the ironheart you find on the forums (apprantly bitter and sad fuck) is a diff ironheart than the ironheart ingame (claims to know all better (and is sometimes right at it) and helpfull) and still a diff from the rl ironheart (really nice bloke).

If there were no arangements made before-hand about loot distribution, people shouldn`t whine afterwards there is no lotto and it`s finders keepers.

/hug joe
/hug ironheart

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
1/ hmmm i was there , must say forb seems to have gone way over the top , i just mean so much grief for a few scrolls . 2/ it was my raid actually and srry iron u been a great friend in game for ages but m8 you also got creds , and ml7 pres take a fg so we all needed each other tbh ,so stop being a martyr i prefer your normal heplful self :touch: 3/there was suppose to have been a bg treasurer however i couldt get it to work so i think most ppl agreed to just looto the rares at the end , it seems sometimes things do get lost in the comunication :( 4/but wots really sad in all this is that untill the end this was a really nice friendly and efficient raid everyone worked hard and we had a great result 5/to clear an issue joejohnson was never there and tbh im surprised his name was even mentioned 6/ wtf tbh if there was a martyr it was the pala and as far as im concerned as he didnt come for credits and just to help the rest of us get credits he should have had all the freaking scrolls as far as im concerned :cheers: 7/nuff said i think

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
this is boring...talk about the 400 other albs instead of spamming/whining/bitchin about Ironheart every fekkin month
Or start roleplay in better english imo :p

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Interesting...

KotL isn't in HB alliance, but in Fellowship.

Good luck to Forb getting KotL kicked out of that, from this thread i don't see anything that would jeopardise their position.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Red HATred said:
but i don't need anything... nothing is rare to me, nothing is special,

It was special enough to make a hit and run though it seems (and causing a riot). Once again you prove to be a hypocrit thats very far detached from reality. And to the person here claiming you're a nice bloke in real-life, I don't believe that for one minute. You can't play a game for 3.5 years and hide your true personality. **** ingame = **** irl. Roleplaying mon derrière.

Red HATred said:
just proves the on line community atm is just filled with a bunch of idiots.

:clap:

Edit Holy crap, a bad worth filter!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
I can tell you the ironheart you find on the forums (apprantly bitter and sad fuck) is a diff ironheart than the ironheart ingame (claims to know all better (and is sometimes right at it) and helpfull) and still a diff from the rl ironheart (really nice bloke).

So you're telling us that there's actually 3 Ironhearts?

When does the hurting stop :(

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
everyone already knew ironheart was a dick,why post yet another thread about it? poor joejohnson, so innocent :(

Judas said:
things were better when he stayed in barrows :(

you guys have nothing better to do than invade a thread, not knowing what its about, but do see the Ironheart name in it, so start dissing anyway?

go stroke your supersize e-peen kids it just might grow more.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
you guys have nothing better to do than invade a thread, not knowing what its about, but do see the Ironheart name in it, so start dissing anyway?

go stroke your supersize e-peen kids it just might grow more.

I couldn't agree more.

Marc

FH is my second home
Forb is a gob shite end of. I used to have turn /gu off a lot of time for his crying and bitching when i was guilded with him. Was like babysitting a spoilt 14 year old girl. I want i want i want i want. Which is why I find this thread highly amusing.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
It was special enough to make a hit and run though it seems (and causing a riot). Once again you prove to be a hypocrit thats very far detached from reality. And to the person here claiming you're a nice bloke in real-life, I don't believe that for one minute. You can't play a game for 3.5 years and hide your true personality. **** ingame = **** irl. Roleplaying mon derrière.

:clap:

Edit Holy crap, a bad worth filter!

sorry nerve, i didn't know you were intimate with 14 yr olds, next time i'll try to keep your dirty little secret hidden from the general public ;-)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Hi Iron,

could you please humour me for once and explain how your twisted little fucker logic deducted I'm 'intimate with 14-year olds' from the reply you quoted ?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
Hi Iron,

could you please humour me for once and explain how your twisted little fucker logic deducted I'm 'intimate with 14-year olds' from the reply you quoted ?

a) i did not cause a riot, a 14 yr old did
b) hit and run... nothing about it.. a 14 yr old stated it otherwise
c) ton derriere, my arse, i don't give a fook.
d) winding me up, makes me cranky
final one: your deduction is just as solid as mine is..;
get the picture?

ps

the thing one is
the thing one wants to be
the thing one does not want to be

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
just show us some logs ROFL joe is a nice chap... GIVE US THE LOGS !!!!!

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Christ, if he walked off with the drops, he's a twat, dead simple.

And what is everyones problem with younger players? I've met and played with a whole lot of <16's who are way more mature than the average whining freddyshouse twat who constantly accuses anyone who critisizes them of being 14 years old. Jesus, chill the fuck out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom