Forb said "I will kick guild Ironheath'guild ( KOTL )"

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I didnt know KoTL were in the HB alliance >cough< me being officer of HB and all >cough<

[EDIT]: Btw this is posted in wrong place really.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
haveing a hard time beliveing that tbh... Ironheart is a very nice guy ingame an always helps an is not greedy at all....

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
This shouldnt be posted at all IMO, it is not something the whole community needs to know before it has been discussed with the ppl who it concerns and all facts have come out.

I suggest you erase this post and wait for the outcome before posting it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
OT... and withouth any intention of flaming or making jokes or something (i.e I`m really interested): are you from the UK, Joejohnson? I`m really having a hard time understanding your english, is this some dialect?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Forb isnt even in a guild associated with HB alliance (Enclave), and afaik nor are KoTL.

Did all this start with Joejohnson scout out meleeing Forb in a duel where Forb was buffed and Joe was naked and unboofed?

I think it must for Forb to demand that sort of stringent action in reprisal!

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
i looked up forb spelled backwards and got this:

1. brof

noun. brof = burning ring of fire. a pink, raw, puslating, asshole from having the shits and wiping your ass too many times in one day.

I ate some bad mexican food last night and now I've got a serious case of brof.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brof

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
Forb isnt even in a guild associated with HB alliance (Enclave), and afaik nor are KoTL.

Did all this start with Joejohnson scout out meleeing Forb in a duel where Forb was buffed and Joe was naked and unboofed?

I think it must for Forb to demand that sort of stringent action in reprisal!

must be ironhearts scout since it was him he tryet to get kickt :p but you never know an im just bored :p

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
i looked up forb spelled backwards and got this:

1. brof

noun. brof = burning ring of fire. a pink, raw, puslating, asshole from having the shits and wiping your ass too many times in one day.

I ate some bad mexican food last night and now I've got a serious case of brof.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brof
It's going to be alright ... someday ... :fluffle:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
nither KOLT or Enclave is in the HB /as

I think Forb is just trying to piss som ppl off... hope he don't succede...

PS: the Brof joke is super :sex:

PPS: sad that this happened to Joe... he is a nice dude :fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Galoma said:
nither KOLT or Enclave is in the HB /as

I think Forb is just trying to piss som ppl off... hope he don't succede...

PS: the Brof joke is super :sex:

PPS: sad that this happened to Joe... he is a nice dude :fluffle:

Forb has been pissing people off since he was born 14 years ago.

fae

Fledgling Freddie
wondered when this would get on forums...

last night was first time i met ironheart and he ruined the day by not handing over the loot to be lottoed. a good scroll dropped and he wants to have pixels over friends. he was acting like a 5 year old.

forb was in the right but as i said no point in bothering with children. if they gonna take the loot and run, nothing much we can do.

was nice of ironheart to take 20mins before he told us he was running off with loot, so we all wait around at early hours.

i only went to help the group as they were short of people.

i dont personaly care about the pixels, but do know ironheart is a loser. he may of even won the stupid scrolls anyway :twak:

in this instance forb has a good reason to be mad at him and anyone saying ironheart is a good person obviously has never given him the chance to pick pixels over friends.

i think maybe forb would not be too annoyed if it was only one scroll but it was many scrolls. i had never met any of the people there before and so am not biased.

ironheart is the reason people leave games like this, everyday i see this same thing happen somewhere in daoc.

solution to this is just to never group with him again, trying to get guilds kicked just makes you as much a child as they are for choosing pixels over friends. :eek2:

must add i did find it funny the way ironheart tried using comp problems to not hand over scrolls to start with. problem is the scrolls were on his bot :m00:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
fae said:
ironheart is the reason people leave games like this, everyday i see this same thing happen somewhere in daoc.

first off all, Ironheart is the reason why some of you spoiled prats have got something to wear...

secondly... there was no fooling about with any lotto nor any other form of agreement you could have dreamt about... you just don't pay attention. If it weren't for Ironheart, your bloddy raid would have been cancelled...

so cheer up and think about it ;-)

ps: didn't feel like replying here on FH at first bh.... but forb been stalking me in-game with feeble threats like 14 yr olds make... and involving me mate , joe in this.. just shows what a wanker he really is...

won't explain what the whole deal is about... you try to figure out what is good and bad... most always do that in someone elses place anyway.

Finally deceided to get into this thread, just to make sure, since, Joe is totally paniccing atm for some wierd reason... he doesn't understand what has happened or did not happen, all he know is that some stupid prick slendered him over something he has no clue about.

fae

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
first off all, Ironheart is the reason why some of you spoiled prats have got something to wear...

secondly... there was no fooling about with any lotto nor any other form of agreement you could have dreamt about... you just don't pay attention. If it weren't for Ironheart, your bloddy raid would have been cancelled...

so cheer up and think about it ;-)

was not my raid, i was asked to come as they needed people to fill the group. i got credit for it which is a bonus.

im always happy to help people : )

it was agreed that we would lotto all the rare scrolls but im not interested in your little fights over a few pixels. people should though know what you are like, so they dont end up inviting you to a group. i think it is rather sad that just because the scroll's have some value that you feel the need to run off with them..can you not earn coin yourself?

anyhow i dont think any of it is worth the hassle of trying to get people kicked from guilds, alliances or whatever..in that time spent trying to do it you could be busy with your friends earning enough coin to buy whatever scroll you want.

edit: i feel sorry for joe in all this :(

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
TBH if no bg up to sort loot then finders keepers imo, at least unless anything else stated and understood/accepted by all

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
fae said:
..can you not earn coin yourself?

edit: i feel sorry for joe in all this :(

lol @ this... look i won't be bragging with what i have or can do for once...

but i don't need anything... nothing is rare to me, nothing is special,
the only things that are rare in here are the ppl that are on the same wavelenght as i am.... the only problem is that finding ppl with a bit of maturety in this here is the only scarce product. With summer hollidays active the forum has been flooded with whines about stealing and missbehaviour all around... false or justified accusation thrown around like it can only be done by those fucking bored stupid hoodlum kids on line for over 12 hours a day again...

as for joe... if it would have been a person with a bit of maturety he wouldn't have bothered trying to threat an unknowing person... a person who gives a great deal about the ppl he plays with... just proves the on line community atm is just filled with a bunch of idiots.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
ps, got a bad day tosay, so just stop the fucking whining, ok..

did an efford to stay awake till 3 am to help that bunch get what they needed... and for all i know, the sole reason why we made it was me attending the raid out of free will.

didn't get much sleep.. so HUSH or all i'll unleash the flames of the phoenix upon ur arses

fae

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
lol @ this... look i won't be bragging with what i have or can do for once...

the only things that are rare in here are the ppl that are on the same wavelenght as i am.... the only problem is that finding ppl with a bit of maturety in this here is the only scarce product. With summer hollidays active the forum has been flooded with whines about stealing and missbehaviour all around... false or justified accusation thrown around like it can only be done by those fucking bored stupid hoodlum kids on line for over 12 hours a day again...

that was my point, even a noob like me can earn enough to buy whatever i feel like. the main reason i ask is the fact you could of just said im keeping the scrolls that you received from autosplit and then left rather than arguing with forb or even just given forb the scroll to make someone else happy.

just a note that i think autosplit is possibly the best way to see who gets the loot, would not matter to me much though as autosplit dont like me and nor do the randoms :p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
fae said:
that was my point, even a noob like me can earn enough to buy whatever i feel like. the main reason i ask is the fact you could of just said im keeping the scrolls that you received from autosplit and then left rather than arguing with forb or even just given forb the scroll to make someone else happy.

just a note that i think autosplit is possibly the best way to see who gets the loot, would not matter to me much though as autosplit dont like me and nor do the randoms :p

exactly my point.... auto, more then enough.. i didn't argue with anyone... forb nagged to me... i just did what i was asked to do... went to sleep...
There is only one person responcable for this shite thread, it is Forb, not I. I don't care really, i'm just pissed atm because that idiot upsetted my mate without a reason...

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
So Ironfart ....
Why didnt u hand over the scrolls?
becos u was the ubber guy that solo'ed it all? or did u think the other's on the raid did not do enuff to earn the scrolls?
Did u do it just for the whine thread?
Ironfart your so far up your own arse

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
knowing joe and Iron well for many years, i cannot say these actions decribe the people you state.

Iron is one of the most generous blokes i know.

He likes to pve, and hes good at it too..

I have got many an item from him, by just being in the local area, and just knowing him from past events and conversations.

Time to let it go......

Guess Iron wont help again,.... your loss.

fae

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
So Ironfart ....
Why didnt u hand over the scrolls?
becos u was the ubber guy that solo'ed it all? or did u think the other's on the raid did not do enuff to earn the scrolls?
Did u do it just for the whine thread?
Ironfart your so far up your own arse

just to make it clear there was actualy more scrolls than the ones spear had..
he just had the one that is rarest.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

so did you take the scrolls then or not?

all show chat logs, need popcorn..

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom