For whom is may concern - Reason behind the bans

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Rubric said:
Well as spam is banned then they should be removed?
Yes in theory, but the mods are less niave than to think that if they remove a forum used for just general chit-chat, people will keep everything on topic.

If they have a forum where people can post random crap then they are a lot more likely to post only useful things in the other forums.

Anyway, I've had just about enough of debating the ins and outs of a fucking online forum... Good Day!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
BlitheringIdiot said:
Yes in theory, but the mods are less niave than to think that if they remove a forum used for just general chit-chat, people will keep everything on topic.

If they have a forum where people can post random crap then they are a lot more likely to post only useful things in the other forums.

Anyway, I've had just about enough of debating the ins and outs of a fucking online forum... Good Day!

LOL.

Fair enough BI. But i don't think any of the people banned here would last very long in the general forum be it here or on BW. You have your opinion i have mine. Mine is scrap the OT forums in general on DAOC and let them see how long they last in general.

Good day to you too :D

PS never got that fight in BG1 in the end. Guess it finished 1 - 0 to me in the end ;)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Rubric said:
Fair enough BI. But i don't think any of the people banned here would last very long in the general forum be it here or on BW. You have your opinion i have mine. Mine is scrap the OT forums in general on DAOC and let them see how long they last in general.
So did you actually read what K9 typed... ?
Rubric said:
PS never got that fight in BG1 in the end. Guess it finished 1 - 0 to me in the end ;)
Thats because you got banned deary, hard to reply to my PMs to arrange a meeting time then isnt it... Considering I uncovered you, then /hugged for at least half of the fight, I think I did ok to get you down to 10% before I died...

Rubric

Part of the furniture
BlitheringIdiot said:
So did you actually read what K9 typed... ?

Thats because you got banned deary, hard to reply to my PMs to arrange a meeting time then isnt it... Considering I uncovered you, then /hugged for at least half of the fight, I think I did ok to get you down to 10% before I died...

Opinions are opinions. This being a discussion forum means you can post them here. You may or K9 may not agree with them but hey lets agree to disagree.

I thought it was /beg you were doing & 10% bah no way. :D

Belsameth

Tainted
BlitheringIdiot said:

there you go Rubric.
gotto love peeps like BI, saves me the time to type an answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom