[QUESTION] For those with old accounts that didnt make the CB

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Clarification required that those of us with old accounts who did not make the Closed Beta, need to make new accounts and as such we can't use our old Nickname, Login or Email from our now suspended old accounts.

Confirmation on the above would be appreciated, thx.

Aada

Part of the furniture
This is exactly what i want to know why the hell should i have to make another email account when i already have a website account with them?

Lecoste

Fledgling Freddie
I would also like to state firefox issues loading the log in / register pages

be advised after nothing loading using my default browser firefox I attempted the same with I.E and hey presto i got further :)

gl peeps

Shirr

Fledgling Freddie
I have made a new account yes, with different usernames, emailaccounts and passwords.

Why? God knows ...

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yeh I'm trying to login with old account details and just gettinf the timed out/authentication server error. but if I try to make a new account it complains my e-mail adress is in use on another account. so if it is a case we need to make new accounts and these will be the ones we use for the final game they are going to have alot of anoyed people as they cant have their account on their main email account due to this.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
well i can log in on my old account . and when i 1st logged in i got a button that said key code register.

i went to this part and i got a page where i had to put in a key code . but afte rthat i got the 300 and 414 errors and got kicked from the page and not got back again since.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
well i can log in on my old account . and when i 1st logged in i got a button that said key code register.

i went to this part and i got a page where i had to put in a key code . but afte rthat i got the 300 and 414 errors and got kicked from the page and not got back again since.

Same ;/

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
This is exactly what i want to know why the hell should i have to make another email account when i already have a website account with them?

"We are sure most of you followed our news about the registration page and the patch process so far. During the day some of you have encountered issues with these steps. We are aware of the situation and are working on solutions.

As we wrote in previous news connecting to our account system might lead to timeouts (error message 414). The link between the website and our account database needs some optimisation. Our technicians are working on that and, while their work will temporarily slow down the registration process we expect some improvements soon.

It might happen that the patcher stops working. The technical teams continue to improve the performance of the patcher and some of their changes might lead to a disconnection between your client and our patch server. In this case please restart you patcher, it will continue its download at the beginning of the last file you downloaded during the disconnection.

There has been a misunderstanding about the creation of new accounts. If you already have an account on www.war-europe.com , you don’t need to create a new one and can activate your key directly here.

Some of you have received error messages stating that your Open Beta code has expired. We are currently looking for the reason of this error message. Rest assure that your code is definitely valid.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard to improve the whole situation.
"

http://www.war-europe.com/#/myproductkey/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I think the link between the Website and the database is a Frenchmen on a bike after one too many bottles on vino!

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
nah this happens with evvery open beta/game launch every1 wants in at the same time and the servers cant take it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Soemone made a booboo - you don't need to create a new account if you're already registered on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom