for those who don't stray to OT....

Gray

FH is my second home
As Charlie Sheen readies for his touring stage show, RadarOnline is reporting that CBS wants him back.

CBS wants the star back at work on Two and a Half Men, Radar says, quoting "a well-placed insider" who says CBS President and CEO Les Moonves has been speaking with top execs at Warner Bros. Television, the company that produces Men and also fired Sheen.

Moonves has also spoken directly to Men co-creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre, with whom Sheen has been waging war.

Meanwhile, Lifeline Live has confirmed that Sheen sat down down late last week with Fox execs including Mike Darnell, president of alternative entertainment; David Hill, president of Fox Sports; and Peter Rice, chairman of entertainment for Fox Networks Group. Fox reached out to Sheen to meet with the star and brainstorm about possible projects, including a late night show.

Guy can't lose! Obvious #winning

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh, first fire him, then notice he makes the big bucks, then beg back :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Hes played this all brilliantly haha, comes out of it more popular then ever hah. WINNING

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fox reached out to Sheen to meet with the star and brainstorm about possible projects, including a late night show.

I fucking hate that phrase. Keep hearing it from Americans. Drives me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom