For those who can't run the demo...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
been a bit out of it regarding up and coming fps games lately, I'll dl the demo and give it a whiz, it looks quite nice, thanks leggington-flitwick-smythe.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I wasn't enamoured by the demo at all. In actual fact I played it for 5 mins before uninstalling it.

On the FPS front, there isn't really anything worth looking forward to in a big way imho. I'll maybe buy UT2004 and far cry at a push but I am so bored of them now. Then there is the "realistic ones". I just can't spend more than 10 mins with them atm.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I thought Kreed looked good, is that out yet?

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
I also thought the Far Cry demo was shit, mainly because I had to turn all the details on the lowest setting to get a decent frame rate.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
leggy said:
I wasn't enamoured by the demo at all. In actual fact I played it for 5 mins before uninstalling it.

On the FPS front, there isn't really anything worth looking forward to in a big way imho. I'll maybe buy UT2004 and far cry at a push but I am so bored of them now. Then there is the "realistic ones". I just can't spend more than 10 mins with them atm.

pfft, BF:Vietnam - cos I know how much you wanna share a foxhole with 3 other sweaty men ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I forgot about that actually.

I may be persuaded unless it turns out to be another 1942 in which case it can die.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Play Prince of Persia, Sands of Time.

Thats a good game...Im almost done playing it and that doesnt happen often.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought PoP was amazing. I too don't usually finish games, but I couldn't put it down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom