For those who are gonna play WoW....

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Old!

That announcement is dated 3rd February and it's already died a death on the main off topic board :twak:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
the older it is, the more people will have missed the warning!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
how many of u actualy played warcraft? or r u just going wow because ure friends r

i for one did play warcraft and am a big blizzard fan..

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I played Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo and Diablo II :worthy:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
how many of u actualy played warcraft? or r u just going wow because ure friends r

that is exactly why i am gonna try it, usually i dont really take these gambles but all of blizzards games were mastertitles so this one will be worth the gamble ;)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Most games Blizzard make is brilliant, Diablo 2 has been going for what 2-3 years now? still loads of people playing even though its a very simple game compared to DAOC and such mmorpgs.

Though i never bothered with Diablo, but a huge fan of the Warcraft Serie :)

Eroa

Banned
Conchabar said:

I played warcraft 1 very much when it came out.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Most games Blizzard make is brilliant, Diablo 2 has been going for what 2-3 years now? still loads of people playing even though its a very simple game compared to DAOC and such mmorpgs.

Though i never bothered with Diablo, but a huge fan of the Warcraft Serie :)

Diablo 2 launches summer 2000, so almost 4 years.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Conchabar said:

played all warcraft and starcraft :D

never bothered with diablo 1/2 though, thought it was abit dull :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:

Get real mate, do you know how many ppl who played warcraft 1, 2 and 3? It's a high possiblility that most ppl here did play at least one of those games. And what would it actually matter if they didn't? ^^

And yes I played most of blizzards games, didn't quite fancy warcraft as a RTS tho.

WoW sounds good, but you never know. Im allso looking forward to StarCraft Ghost. StarCraft was so good they just can't mess that game up tbh :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Played Warcraft, Startcraft, and Diablo 1/2.

I am teh fanboi!1

... Although I'll be happily kicking bottom in CoH while WoW launches. :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Enough people objecting vs that should probably force them to think over the whole idea. Don't they educate people in france or germany? They should be forced to learn english. Otherwise I want a Swedish server too.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Enough people objecting vs that should probably force them to think over the whole idea. Don't they educate people in france or germany? They should be forced to learn english. Otherwise I want a Swedish server too.

yeah i really dont see the problem with these people, its a bloody game and most things are very obvious, they can still talk in their own language all they have to do is know basic english, if you cant do that you shouldnt even come on the internet imo...

I wouldnt even wanna play on a dutch server if there was one... "U slaat het doorweekte skelet met uw geestelijk zielen anker voor 89 schade!" it would be fucking silly....

its also funny how they translated some of the stuff on the german or french server, like the kill messages on the german servers for example
here on the english its "Blesjabambam was just killed by Simulacrummaster"
on the german its: "Blesjabambam died, Simulacrummaster was better!" :p

I've also seen some monster translations that barely made sense, really funny...

such a huge delay in patches only cuz of the shitty translations, if i knew i would have played the US version from the beginning

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I think I'll still give it a go on the Euro servers though. As I'm English I got it a bit easier than most :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom