for those of you thats secured your vampiir names, post them XD

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Stasi said:
ffs it will be one in the line of many chars with the stasi

im a true lover of the MTG card stasis, i been called stasis since i started to play magic and will always keep my stasis deck up to date as i realy love to piss off opponets. thou my stasis char in daoc is free rps :eek:

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
i cant wait to roll a vamp

i dunno what it is, i wanna roll a vamp 90% for the cool hover mode alone :D

i always play melee chars and i love the look of these guys, think it will suit my play style as im a mad button basher!

oh yeah the grasping claw like animation on off hand looks uber :D :worthy:
just hope with the new client it al runs smoothly, toa is quite bad for me atm in some places

atm i dont even care about toa or capping him in everyhting to be l33t!

call me wierd, call me a moron, but i just love pve, some find it repetative and tedious, but i like it, ill play a vamp to 50 just for the fun of it :eek7:

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Nottin to do with post but curious.. It worth getting my tank group to 50rvr now vamp is available :confused: Warden/hero/bm or should i not bother.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
agility is my name ne way dunno wat ill put his second name,was also thinking of "neckstabber" as opposed to "backstabber" well ne probs wont make one Banshees r the sex atm imo

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Acetylsalicylic said:
Nottin to do with post but curious.. It worth getting my tank group to 50rvr now vamp is available :confused: Warden/hero/bm or should i not bother.

vamps could find a spot in a tank group, as they can go banelord, debuff armour, get access to charge (ra) but i am not convinced they would be a better choice than a BM, Hero or champ

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
vamps could find a spot in a tank group, as they can go banelord, debuff armour, get access to charge (ra) but i am not convinced they would be a better choice than a BM, Hero or champ

they try to convince me on the boards but i think a assist train with 3 vamps will be a killer when we get the ra's
no need for buffs after rezz charge ip purge, got self hot, BL. do lezz dam then bm thou but i pass that for being able to live longer

any that can post me what a bm bash out with everytime. not the once in the history hit but ur avarage.
what ever best bm or vamp i roll a vamp anyway :p

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
matter pbae will pwn albs tbh :eek: low matter resist from toa sc + fewest run with friar xD

no we albs are gimped and get matter, energy and body resists on our clerics and heat,cold and (something else cant remember atm) on our friars

which often leaves our groups with high clerical resists and v low usefull resists like heat and cold.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
no we albs are gimped and get matter, energy and body resists on our clerics...

Is that so Rambo o_O Thought it was spirit, energy and body, but then again what do i know xD

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
so FOTM class :p

PS : Inform all mods here to insta del any whine thread about vampiirs
>>>> Hib Chronicles are here xD <<<<

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
got skald called vampirella on mid, and anim called vampirela on hib pyrd, might delete skald one day

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Havent decided on vamp or banshee yet , more leaning towards banshee tbh

Names i have secured are ...Naturalcauses/Deception/Fascination ... i like my humourous killspam names tbh ;D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Commandment said:
Gonna go with the name

"Believe" just kinda like it :D

Nah try IkkleWajjjjn or Hissyfit imo ^^

Cya tomorrow comm ... same Bat-time ...same Bat-channel :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Nah try IkkleWajjjjn or Hissyfit imo ^^

Cya tomorrow comm ... same Bat-time ...same Bat-channel :p

ofc jimmy , you bring the jump suit , im feeling funky :p

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Have reserved Morrisey for my vampiir (if i ever make one) and Macha for my bainshee (I am also the owner of the name Bainshee - but doubt I will use that ever - might be willing to sell the name for in-game plats or items :p )

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
Have reserved Morrisey for my vampiir (if i ever make one) and Macha for my bainshee (I am also the owner of the name Bainshee - but doubt I will use that ever - might be willing to sell the name for in-game plats or items :p )

lol selling and trading name, hove lame is that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom