for the Realm!!!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Spetsnaz said:
well u wasnt cba to fight when u had 10% more dmg both melee and power but u are now LOL

neither did i was was running quite active than and im gonna be active now

well i was willing to do it by then to, but look at the shape of the alb realm, and would you enjoy stun debuff nuke nuke nuke for loads more damage now. well i wouldn't. I don't like hib casters now and i never will WHY you ask. BECAUSE all you meet in hib are casters, well with the exception of a few tanks.

i was clearly willing to fight when albs had no str relic. i just can't stand that hibs now get fuel to their fire to play their casters when i would like to see alot more tanks.

Ever tried to play a tank in The RvR climate there is now? no didn't think so. nor have you played a pally i think. And no i ai'nt gonna roll a caster just because they are strong in RvR.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
well i was willing to do it by then to, but look at the shape of the alb realm, and would you enjoy stun debuff nuke nuke nuke for loads more damage now. well i wouldn't. I don't like hib casters now and i never will WHY you ask. BECAUSE all you meet in hib are casters, well with the exception of a few tanks.

i was clearly willing to fight when albs had no str relic. i just can't stand that hibs now get fuel to their fire to play their casters when i would like to see alot more tanks.

Ever tried to play a tank in The RvR climate there is now? no didn't think so. nor have you played a pally i think. And no i ai'nt gonna roll a caster just because they are strong in RvR.

i play my bm more than my stun nuke nuke nuke eld :p i find it very enjoyable. and the same applied to alb tbh. when you had an extra power relic, the number of sorcs/fire wizzys out was unbelivable. what comes around goes around

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nicely Done Hibs YET Again Alb has been found to be wanting.

Must admit NO WONDER Custodia Flux AC Relics frigging albs are crap defending they own realm never seen so much confusion in all my time playing this game.

Keep up good work Albs

Soulja.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well our group took out 2 ports and only 1 alb reaver showed up at both and tried to bomb us /clap

rest of the time i dont recall seeing any albs exept those at relic keep

ps nice posing in front of the relic keep hehe

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Was good fun:)
Thanks for letting us borrow power relic, we promise to take good care of it:)

I do feel kinda sorry for albs, they aint lacking the numbers, id say they outnumber hibs, but we certainly are giving you a bit of a spanking:]

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

I do feel kinda sorry for albs, they aint lacking the numbers, id say they outnumber hibs, but we certainly are giving you a bit of a spanking:]

Rob u are an alb.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Rob u are an alb.
To be honest, recently im glad im not an alb :)

However im very tempted to join an alb MARR with my foolsbow scout to help you guys out :]

Everz

FH is my second home
Brackus said:

filth.. will be fun to see hib with more numbers then albs now, already see the hordes of albs rerolling.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
that 80 player zerg was quite scary until saw allmost all was myrmidon :p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

1) its goes the same about sorc with (wherethefuckthiscamefrom) mez and baseline lifetaps that hit for 400+++ or ml9+SOI (u melee me i kite and pown u)
2) 1000dmg perbolt firewiz (resently upgraded with NS)
3) ml9 dot and kite then debuffandlifetap formorethansorc cabbies,
4) and ofc not to forget the ml5 gotustunned now get my uberduperpets that will snare u dmg u and melee u caba (and ofc they got ubah nucks)

if u ever try playing another realm u will see shitloads of those (and 50-60% could be more of them are sorcs btw)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Spetsnaz said:
well our group took out 2 ports and only 1 alb reaver showed up at both and tried to bomb us /clap

Didn't you play a pala donkeys ago spets?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Spetsnaz said:

Your group and the other 2 groups behind AGAIN you mean?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
i play my bm more than my stun nuke nuke nuke eld :p i find it very enjoyable. and the same applied to alb tbh. when you had an extra power relic, the number of sorcs/fire wizzys out was unbelivable. what comes around goes around

Well dont forget those words when school starts and the kids playing hibs go back then you will get the around part :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Your group and the other 2 groups behind AGAIN you mean?

fact: u wasnt there
fact: only 1 FG
fact: get ur facts straight
fact: albs almost didnt defend
fact: albs not the one to speak about 2 fg bechind them as they run 3Fg as one

Solari said:
Didn't you play a pala donkeys ago spets?

yep there was a time when i was foolish and belived in Arthur

nowdays i preffer king Lamfota he dont send me on a quest to seek the stupid Grail every month

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Way too few albs out to kill now :(

Nerf dem hibbies (specially Big) for taking albsies toys :twak:

But nice to kill Hibs for a change :)

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Didn't notice any real difference fighting hibs tonight compared to yesterday to be honest.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:
One of your boys (Lorgeil) is looking kinda pale there, sure he is all right?

;)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

;)

hes not eating latly i dont know, i told him to visit a druid in TirNaNog but he says "im allright dont worry"

but im still worried hehe...

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

;)
His nickname is "Mr. Hornyvamp" might explain the pale face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom