for the random crying girls everywhere!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
we've all seen them, at a club, outside a club, at BBQs, the christmas office party...basically anywhere people are drinking and having a good time there will be a random crying girl trying to rope everyone into her personal drama.

Just listening to the radio and this song came on, and made me chuckle so I googled it and the video made me oink with laughter, so next time you're out and see some random crying gal just show her this hehe

YouTube - Alcazar - Crying At The Discoteque

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sony blocked, f*cking rights bullcrap....

Anyhoo, i don't think it's that bad if someone is crying at a public place, if you need to cry, go right ahead.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Girl with the pink hair, i would like to kiss on the lips

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've never really known girls like this, but I used to live with a gay guy who was the biggest queen in the world. Used to cry 9 times out of 10 when we went out.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How come peope can't be sad and it's suddenly "you're bringing everyone else down with your sadness" :eek7:

I'd think that everyone is entitled to feel like crap if they, well, if they feel like crap :p

Just because you're out, or have a party, or whatever the scenario, doesn't remove emotions. It's actually a bit selfish to assume so.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How come peope can't be sad and it's suddenly "you're bringing everyone else down with your sadness" :eek7:

I'd think that everyone is entitled to feel like crap if they, well, if they feel like crap :p

Just because you're out, or have a party, or whatever the scenario, doesn't remove emotions. It's actually a bit selfish to assume so.

The only people who don't think one downer walking into a room of positive people doesn't change the mood is the downer themselves :D

Its good manners , if you want to be sad and depressed then kindly do it away from people trying to have a good time after a hard week working :iagree:

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I've never really known girls like this, but I used to live with a gay guy who was the biggest queen in the world. Used to cry 9 times out of 10 when we went out.

Didn't know megadave was a gaylord - oh LOLZ

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The only people who don't think one downer walking into a room of positive people doesn't change the mood is the downer themselves :D

Its good manners , if you want to be sad and depressed then kindly do it away from people trying to have a good time after a hard week working :iagree:

Well people rarely get dressed and head out to clubs/parties if they're balling already :p

It's good manners to let people be upset if they are.

You don't own the club, public places are just that, public and everyone can do pretty much what they want(within reasonable limits).

Hell, it's not like kissing your GF in public isn't an annoyance to some people ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dunno, maybe that's one of my "psychotic emotional glitches", but when i see a person crying, i don't think "F*ck off you're bringing me down", i think "Wonder what's wrong."

pikeh

Resident Freddy

tohts the disco crier! :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
to the all crying girls:

SOZ, but i have a gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom