For the people playing USA Warhammer

Bahumat

FH is my second home
1) How will you get the game on release (am guessing maybe amazon.com as they will probably sell the USA version)?
2) How will you know what files to update (if you buy the uk one) regarding patches (probably an update.dat file, but we will have no idea what to change it to)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
1) How will you get the game on release (am guessing maybe amazon.com as they will probably sell the USA version)?
2) How will you know what files to update (if you buy the uk one) regarding patches (probably an update.dat file, but we will have no idea what to change it to)

1. Webshop/get relatives send me one
2. Why in hell i would buy European version when i want to play on USA?

OT: Why brits think everything relates to them and only them? etc European version= UK-Version

Bahumat

FH is my second home
1. Webshop/get relatives send me one
2. Why in hell i would buy European version when i want to play on USA?

OT: Why brits think everything relates to them and only them? etc European version= UK-Version

Oh stop with that stupid remark. I intended to buy my copy from amazon.co.uk hence why I said the UK version. Of course its a European version. Just easier to explain it that way.

If you would like, I can go on babelfish and re-type this thread in every european language, so no one feels left out? Lets all have a pedantic party!

The reason i listed "2)" was because some people may not be able to purchase the USA game via a website. I am ok but alot of people have these crappy bank cards.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
If you would like, I can go on babelfish and re-type this thread in every european language, so no one feels left out? Lets all have a pedantic party!

Me agrees! imagine how easily people would learn all European languages that way(on a babelfish way)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Me agrees! imagine how easily people would learn all European languages that way(on a babelfish way)

lol Babelfish would probably translate it to...

"I agree, guess who people learn yogurt language"

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Guessing there will be an option of buying the game directly from Mythic, as this option already exists for DAoC afaik. As every other MMORPG/Game (or close to).

As I'm most likely ordering from discshop.se I will be getting the swedish version of WAR.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
will torrent it and buy a CD key online, did that with my 2 WoW accounts because i hate shopping and couldn't be arsed to wait for delivery :)

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.gamersloot.net

Bought WoW original, TBC, US DAOC Keys, COH US Keys among other stuff from there. After purchase u get an email with a photo of the cd-key and u can just dload the client from some torrentsite etc. Their service is rly nice, and with a pricing in US$ its actually sometimes cheaper then buying in local stores.

If posting stuff like this arent allowed, someone mod me cus im to lazy to read the guidelines =(

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamersloot indeed bought my wow account there once as well fast and reliable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom