For the most friendly mid in midgard Tordec

lovelyone

Fledgling Freddie
this was well funny i wanted to help you kill that mob that was on you and all you did was try and kill me and when i died just laughed at me thats bet silly display i think

well i hope you enjoyed ur w00t heretic alb kill

greetings Gwyndalin the heretic

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
lol @ this.

You MUST be 12.
Spam alb or rvr section with your 12 y/o posts.
If you wanna be nice to mids, delete alb-chars and come mid =)

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Poor Heretic, wanted to X-realm with friendly looking norseman.

We mids ain't the enemy lovers, we hate you Albs, big time! Everytime we see one of you.. WHAM we are right on the way coming to get ya heads off!

Muahahaaa! You will never be our friends, never! So don't even try it!

:flame:

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry but thats just sad on the mid side if you ask me.
this guy stop you having a XP death and yet you flame him for trying to help.

years ago when i use to play Alb me and another pally did the same for a mid and left him aftre we stoped him dieing,
quick hug and salute and off we went.

guy its a game and yes if its RvR use mid try kill Albs Hib's but when its just xp come on get a life

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Sigidil said:
lol @ this.

You MUST be 12.
Spam alb or rvr section with your 12 y/o posts.
If you wanna be nice to mids, delete alb-chars and come mid =)
hahaha, nice logic

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Maff said:
I'm sorry but thats just sad on the mid side if you ask me.
this guy stop you having a XP death and yet you flame him for trying to help.

years ago when i use to play Alb me and another pally did the same for a mid and left him aftre we stoped him dieing,
quick hug and salute and off we went.

guy its a game and yes if its RvR use mid try kill Albs Hib's but when its just xp come on get a life
huh? the alb helped the mid not the otherway... and the mid repayed by killing the alb while the alb was helping... so can't se the flaming for helping part... but ok prolly just me.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer i ment that the mid are flaming the Abl ok tbh its a rvr zone and yes it come down to RP's but a bit of fair play could of been used there.

the alb helped out the mid from xp dieing and yet the mid thinks Ah rp's.

but we to rember the games not like it use to be and its more a look out for number one

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ this.

Muahahaaa! You will never be our friends, never! So don't even try it!

Think those are the sort of things maff was referring to when he said about the flmaing Dimmer and I can see what he is saying about it being a bit lame, both the mid killing the alb that saved him and the rest of the mids flaming him for even trying to do it. If I was gtting pounded my a mob and an enemy saved me my first thought wouldnt be to kick his ass it would be to give him a hug as thanks and let him go on his way. He could have just as easily joined in with the mob but he didnt.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Everybody in this game will never play exactly the same, so u cant expect certain treatment for various actions.

Yes an Alb did help the Mid with the Mob, but how do u know he wanted help? how do u know he wasn't suiciding? How do u know he was just playing the game as it should be?

As an opposition realm u cant expect anything from another realm, just because u might treat someone like that. The game is designed to kill the other realm's, no matter what they do. This guy did nothing wrong imo, just needs a bit of honour.

At the end of the day, RvR is designed to fight each other not help or we'd all be on the same realm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom