for the love of god...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

osy

...please un-gimp Sunwolf, please.

I mean, wtf... lvl 50, RR4L3... and he sunks like a rock.
Albs, please help Sunwolf. Un-gimp him. Please.

Ps: This is no braging, however harsh I may seem. Maybe... just maybe he needs the game explained a bit. Spend some time with him, do the "scissors, paper, rock" theory on him, go get him laid... whatever.

Ps2: I killed him back when i was 45 too...

M

Moonwolf

Hats of to you mate, You beat me one on one with IP.

I am not whinging but I was unbuffed and no endurance as I had just run across half of sauvage to catch you and half power as had already attacked half your group.

I was waiting for backup, but wtf thought I might as well attack you, You were almost dead then Bang IP, gratz on that then you were down to half hits again when I died.

I dont have IP as I don't solo much

Enjoyable fight but if you want another let me know, but I admit to not being able to take out a skald with IP.

No point in Bitching about it

Sunwolf

O

osy

*cough*FA*cough*

that was not IP, but first aid... didn't you see me retreating ? anyway, something is wrong with your char mate... lvl 50 minsts above RR3 eat me alive, IP or no IP, FA or no FA.

[edit]
1st mistake: mezzing without dd-ing.
2nd mistake: god damn, never wait for back-up when you hold the upper hand. Proper thing to do was to wait for dds, stun, bash.
3rd mistake: charging a yellowcon skald that has killed you when he was bluecon.
[/edit]

[second edit]
In 99.9% of the fights in FS, im un-buffed. I play mostly solo, so no buffs.
[/second edit]

M

Moonwolf

Maybe

But I don''t mind u winning, and I don't consider myself Alpha.

Just enjoy the game mate and don't slag of everyone you beat.

It makes you look like the asshole, not me.

Maybe we will meet again, maybe not, next time I might win, but whatever so long as I enjoyed the fight I don't mind.

D

dexa

Originally posted by old.Osy

Ps: This is no braging,.....

Ps2: I killed him back when i was 45 too...

i bet he was afk then too

E

Envenom2

lol 50 minst gets owned by a 46 skald u suck rofl go reroll to a different class please sunwolf before u embarrass urself anymore kthx

L

lofff

Must say sunwolf is one of the few minstrel ive saw unmezzing fast and effectivelly. Nice teamplay id say.

Aslo could say ive laughed a lot on my meetings with murphy Oo...

Anyway who cares what i say :)

M

Moonwolf

Thanks for some of your support.

I much prefer the teamplay aspect of the Minstrel.

I NEVER EVER go soloing and my Specs and RA's reflect that, I prefer a less aggressive style of play, but hey you want to say I suck, feel free, I bet I could beat you in a mezz or demezz competition :)

As a solo fighter I get very little practice and probably don't know any of the tricks of the trade

btw I have killed you Envenom on several occasions, so you must be even worse than me.

It would be a very long thread if everyone listed every person they ever killed, so bask in your glory and move on, tis only a game.

I'll never have FA or IP so I invite anyone to have a go, you might even win if I don't mezz you first, eh Korv (bad luck mate yesterday at amg, I was still rez sick anyway so you would have got no RP's)

M

Moonwolf

Just seen your edits Murphy.

Thanks for the tips I'll try and bear them in mind.

but as I said I don't solo and my backup got lost on the chase but I'll take your constructive critiscism on board and hope to learn from my mistakes.

Can't say fairer than that.

E

Ensceptifica

Giv more people like Moonwolf ( :

Refreshing to see someone with a healthy look on the game on these forums ( ;

N

Novamir

wtf moonwolf u r not t3h flame him!??.1/.

can t cmopute teh fe ck

O

osy

First of all, you didn't need any back-up... the second you mezzed me, i thought (damn, im dead).
Had no endurance at all, as i sprinted also. Sure, a team-playing orientated char is nice, but dont push it as far as NEVER EVER solo... (would that be the ZERG global thinking ?) these fights stand proof of what happens.
And no, im not listing all of my kills... just the few that i find out of the ordinary.

Nice to see that the thread didnt turn ugly... with a few exceptions.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Osy

Nice to see that the thread didnt turn ugly... with a few exceptions.

FFS LMAER NERV SKALS OMFG SKALSD AER TEH UBAR SOOK POERWPLAYER CLASS FOR ZERG NOSKILLED NOOBS STFU NOW GIV US PIE or I'll cry )':

O

osy

rotk-1-0438-minstrel-gond-2.jpg

...ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom