Film For the love of God, help.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Right, my current squeeze has been trying to work out a film lately from her memory of the plot, but she has no idea what it is. She's tried to describe it to many people, but noone knows what it is. As a last resort, I thought "The Freddie's won't let me down!", so help put me and her out of our respective misery:

The film is about a man and a woman who live in the suburbs and he travels to work everyday whilst she's at home with the kid. One day, she travels to town and trips and skins her knees in the street when a man comes to help her. He invites her up to his apartment to clean up her knees when they start an affair (apparently this guy is into books & art, or something - a cultured guy which is why she falls for him... or some shit like that according to my girlfriend). The husband gets suspicious that something is going on, so he follows her / hires someone to follow her. He confronts the other man at his apartment when a fight between them breaks out, and the bloke she's having an affair with gets killed. The husband then wraps his body in a carpet.

That's all she remembers. Any ideas?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've seen it on channel five or some such shite, it's god awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom