For slightly older crew - Karak Eight Peaks

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Good afternoon chaps!

Do any older player base guilds exist on Karak Eight Peaks - Order at all? Theres only so much more 'Givf leet skillz0r' speech i can take :S

If you could point me to any people that come from daoc back in the day that would be awesome!

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Remember that older players can also be as immature and stupid as teenagers!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
It doesn't have so much to do with age, it's rather if WoW was their first and only MMO before WAR or not ;)

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Age certainly doesnt determine maturity, but in the majority in certainly helps ;)

I'm not talking zimmer frames ahoy here just i guess around mid twenties.. i myself am recently 29 :)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
See if you can find anyone from <Blade and Quill> to toss you an invite:

* Average age probably close to your own

* Many people with young kids

* Primarily a casual guild but with a clear focus on getting teams of players into the end-game

* No egos/bad attitude

* About as old-skool DAoC as it's possible to be! (And I remember FL, so you're pretty old skool yourself)

Other players that might appreciate our environment are most welcome to ask for an invite, too. Hope to see you in-game soon.

:cheers:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Faef, I dropped you a /send ingame today, but apparently you missed it.
As Baz said, B&Q might be the spot you´re looking for. Just do a /who Quill and ask for an invite. Hope to see you soon.

emma

Loyal Freddie
See if you can find anyone from <Blade and Quill> to toss you an invite:

* Average age probably close to your own

* Many people with young kids

* Primarily a casual guild but with a clear focus on getting teams of players into the end-game

* No egos/bad attitude

* About as old-skool DAoC as it's possible to be! (And I remember FL, so you're pretty old skool yourself)

Other players that might appreciate our environment are most welcome to ask for an invite, too. Hope to see you in-game soon.

:cheers:

Come to the dark side! LoE's GM is in his hundreds afaik!

Most of the guild are late twenties/early/mid thirties.

Im 29 also, 30 in 9 months :clap:

gordro

Fledgling Freddie
In reply to the OP, good luck with a decent guild, there are many old DAOC names on the Order side of the fence in KEP.

I don't know what the rules on Freddies for linking to other forums, but if you check the WarhammerAlliance forum for KEP, and look for the sub forum for RvR. There is a link to the White Rose forums.

The White Rose is an old DAOC guild, that activily contacted all the Guilds they met in DAOC (on all factions) in attempt to recreate the community on KEP. (from the Prydian server, though we have a presence from the American Kays server too)

Apart from causing hideous queues at launch, this has made a strong community on KEP.

KEP is as full of 12 year old idiots and middle-aged loosers as the next server though

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
I did see this Gordo and its one of the reasons i joined this server.

@Blade & Quill peeps, sorry must have missed that pm, did chat to another dude, ill be online briefly tonight though so will grab one you then!

Thanks for the replies people.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
It doesn't have so much to do with age, it's rather if WoW was their first and only MMO before WAR or not ;)
Yeah if WoW was their first, then they are OMG NOOBZORS, leet skillz kinda people, if they started with Daoc they are just elitist jerks :D

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
Yeah if WoW was their first, then they are OMG NOOBZORS, leet skillz kinda people, if they started with Daoc they are just elitist jerks :D

Funny thing but I've found a much more mature community than was the case with DaoC - but then bear in mind its 5 years on and teenagers do become adults in that time :).

Aesirs Blade is a mature (as in some of us are really old) outfit from Mid-Excal.

Nolby Pride, Black Company etc - a lot of great guilds went Order on K8P. Only a shame White Rose chose the Dark Side.

Not sure how up to date this list is, as a lot of guilds switched to Azgal I think after heavy K8P server load on day 1. If you see any that ring bells (not the alarm variety ;)) from the EU DaoC servers track them down.

/Salutes

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
One thing I find hilarious though is that all the kids on Order whined their hearts out for being the underdog and had no chance vs the Destruction zerg. And now when they raised the cap so that there are no longer queues to K8P Order is High and Destruction is Medium :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
'tis all them Marauders running away after getting 'fixed' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom