WTF? For Scouse :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cops don't appeal to me in any way :(

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Something tells me he won't be homeless for much longer. False arrest, victimisation, maybe a few other things. Reckon he'll go about taking the cop and the whole department to court for a fair bit of money.

Access Denied

Bloody edit timer. That was meant to say wrongful arrest and false imprisonment.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Could he do that in the US without a lawyer if he's poor though?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The cops ain't always bad, they evidently respect mutual combat laws in washington :p

Can find it on youtube phoenix jones fights racist or some such.

Access Denied

Could he do that in the US without a lawyer if he's poor though?

Don't see why not. There's always some money-grabbing lawyer who'll see the Dollar signs and take the case based on what he can get out of it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm not getting how this homeless dude has a working cell phone, presumably with a contract to it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ofc also contracts are usually linked to addresses, so it's prolly prepaid.

I was just wondering who a homeless guy would call? I mean the usually mindless bullshit everyone spouts to each other doesn't really apply:

Hey Jimmy, where you at?
Standing at the bus depot man, jus standing...you know.
Yeah man, Imma hanging out behind the dumpsters at the supermarket!
So...how you been?

Most of the homeless people in and around the city I live in are either drug or alcohol addicts with mild to severe psychological issues. I never had a chance to converse with a person who lost his or her house through whatever other set of circumstances that didn't involve the former. Tbh if things were going bad financially with ME to the point my home was under threat of being taken away by the bank I'd have sold my phone and gotten rid of my ridiculous contract like a flash. Prolly to pay for...you know...food?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Most of the homeless people in and around the city I live in are either drug or alcohol addicts with mild to severe psychological issues. I never had a chance to converse with a person who lost his or her house through whatever other set of circumstances that didn't involve the former. Tbh if things were going bad financially with ME to the point my home was under threat of being taken away by the bank I'd have sold my phone and gotten rid of my ridiculous contract like a flash. Prolly to pay for...you know...food?

Drugdealers (sweeping generalisation).
Other homeless.
Social workers.
People that might have helped them out over the years.
Old friends and family - a lot of homeless people do still have them.

I'm pretty sure 100% of the time they are pre-paid. You don't need credit to answer calls - text messages cost very little, and the phones are pretty cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if some people/places buy them for people they care about/give them away as a good deed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom