For Sale.........

C

corranhorn1

1 Merlin Staff

Best off gets it. Closes at 1.45am when i lose it by default :(

Good try hibs, done well to get that far. Redb, hope you liked my minny stun in the pbaoe box :)

RvR is very good atm with constant relic attempts. Keep up the work folks

G

GrivneKelmorian

3 rubber bands, 2 rocks and 1 hug!

O

old.Morchaoron

redb what the hell are you doing solo in the frontiers? you just run to solo people, mez them and run off...

not that i mind it but it looks kinda silly, are you just bored? ;)

B

Brego

i luv redb. I just think its funny when im in a zerg feeling all powerfull when this little lone bard runs along mezzes us, and turned and runs. He dont even /laugh. Its cute :p

K

kjel

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
redb what the hell are you doing solo in the frontiers? you just run to solo people, mez them and run off...

not that i mind it but it looks kinda silly, are you just bored? ;)

It's cos he's mad AND hyperactive. Or he was late for the guild group or something. ;)

T

Tacticus

Actually hes just training on his mezz skills!

And what Kjel said!

B

bone_idle

I dont think they'll be many more attempts from Hibs. We just cant get enough people to help.

There were 140+ level 50's on last night in Hib and we could only muster around 80 odd for the relic raid. Just sums it up really.

Then we get ld's, people losing /stick. So we get a very reduced force at relic keep.

I'll think twice about going on the next relic raid Hib does ( if we do one at all). Everyone ive been on has failed. Starting to piss me off now.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by bone_idle
I'll think twice about going on the next relic raid Hib does ( if we do one at all). Everyone ive been on has failed. Starting to piss me off now.

Tbh, its only albs that can make an improvised relic raid and get away with it <cough> numbers <cough> :)p)

ive been on maybe 5 relic attempts where we got the relic during the 2 years i played the game..

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by bone_idle

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

B

brite

I feel for the hibs relic attempt on us and half of them LD ruining the whole thing, i was supprised you got so many to come was a good effort, if you wouldn't have been spotted and come though dodens and such, or the server could handle it you would of been succesful

level 30 has helped hib a bit but not enough still largely underpopulated and mid is dieing due to nerf after nerf. Albion have succeded in making the game easy mode for them by there constant whines.

Albs want power relics for there new flavour of the month, ice wizzies and if its the usual alarm clock raid or whatever i cant see them being stopped

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by brite
I feel for the hibs relic attempt on us and half of them LD ruining the whole thing, i was supprised you got so many to come was a good effort, if you wouldn't have been spotted and come though dodens and such, or the server could handle it you would of been succesful

level 30 has helped hib a bit but not enough still largely underpopulated and mid is dieing due to nerf after nerf. Albion have succeded in making the game easy mode for them by there constant whines.

Albs want power relics for there new flavour of the month, ice wizzies and if its the usual alarm clock raid or whatever i cant see them being stopped

Quality post just dripping with irony. That is how you intended it, right?

B

brite

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Quality post just dripping with irony. That is how you intended it, right?

i see you have a 41 inf being leveled going to be playing that now you cant LoS abuse the sh*t out of everything ? look forward to seeing you in the emain zerg .....

C

Cybwyn

Line of sight abuse, lol. If you're referring to shooting through walls, yes I do that, so does every other archer. It's a bit difficult not to do it when you get less that 3 seconds to react and pull out of a shot if someone runs behind a wall. It gets fixed in 1.64 and yes, I agree, it's about time too.

As for the Inf, I've been levelling it up for about 12 months on and off now and you'll not see me in Emain zerging because 1) I don't zerg (solo 95% of the time actually) and 2) I hate Emain.

Have a nice day, 1 button boy. :D

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by brite
Albion have succeded in making the game easy mode for them by there constant whines.

here's a idea: why dont you come play over here and see what its like, easy whining if your in mid AND a bd -.-

Users who are viewing this thread