For my fellow middies - a prophecy

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by kameh
One day I'll wake up and Santa will have come early:

The Prophecy

Well we can but hope :D

Photoshop pwns reality once more :p

santa says only bag of coal for midgard this xmas youve been bad little fotmers :<

owned.jpg

X

Xandax

Re: Re: For my fellow middies - a prophecy

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
santa says only bag of coal for midgard this xmas youve been bad little fotmers :<

We might be fotm'er (*couch* infil, mincer *cough*) - but at least we are not the easy-mode realm like Albion with 45% of the population :rolleyes:

K

kameh

owned.jpg

Don't say that, the trolls like coal (although they don't realise it's not soap). You know what's coming.

What's all this FOTM thing from? I fail to see how a realm with fewer classes can have more than a realm with necro, infi, merciltrator and minstel...

Please stay up through the night, every night to protect those relics :D

C

cerberos

Cant belive albs are so proud... all they got is numbers. On any given day albs can get twice the number of ppl than mid. When you get those numbers and go to another realm all you achieve is alot of ppl thinking this is waste of time.

L

lpep

owned.jpg

didnt mummy tell u santa aint real yet?

L

Laviski

doh!.. where is the alarm clock !!!

got to get up early for work/relic raid

Why ..

dunno ... maybe its because our realm cant do a prime-time relic raid and has to keep making up excuses like numbers .. ninja raid ... hib/alb alliance... etc.

get a life and do a prime time raid ... whats the worst that can happen .. ye fail .. big deal .. try again

S

saviour

The Mid will rise again!!

i admit it, im a postfarmer. just not a very good one

K

Kallio

Give me my internet connection back and I will raid albs 24/7 until they cant take it anymore and just give the relics back!!

T

taen

blah .. blah .. blah .. blah ..

talk some more m8 ... cause u are sooooooooo interesting ................ and not half full of BS , whines and EXCUSES .... I wonder do u have an excuse for why u are such a prat ...

L

Laviski

anyone who uses their internet connection as an excuse shouldn't play any game nevermind playing this one i use a 64 k line and i have never had probs unless its from unrelaible goa side.

basically quit whining and show us albs that u can get the 3 str relics before the new year... otherwise stfu and take a beating like a man and come back for another round (so i get more rp :p)

K

kameh

Originally posted by Laviski
basically quit whining and show us albs that u can get the 3 str relics before the new year... otherwise stfu and take a beating like a man and come back for another round (so i get more rp :p)

You'll lose them when most of us are asleep, you know that as well as I do. I'll be shocked if Midgard can pull off a primetime non-logout or otherwise odd raid. So whilst we're all sleeping peacefully a group of scandinavian mids will raid.

I've never really cared about relics, I just love winding people up so I hope Albion do lose them and in the most shitty way possible - a logout/5am/weekday raid.

Now wouldn't that be funny :D

T

taen

yeah it would be funny ... then everyone can laugh at how the mids proved everyone right etc ...

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by cerberos
Cant belive albs are so proud... all they got is numbers. On any given day albs can get twice the number of ppl than mid. When you get those numbers and go to another realm all you achieve is alot of ppl thinking this is waste of time.

exactly how i thought when mids attacked dagda last time ;p

D

dawn-

Re: Re: Re: For my fellow middies - a prophecy

Originally posted by Xandax
We might be fotm'er (*couch* infil, mincer *cough*) - but at least we are not the easy-mode realm like Albion with 45% of the population :rolleyes:

giv this guy some halls for his neck, and an aqui buff too plz

Users who are viewing this thread