For James-

C

Cloak_

Just for slagging me off thought id share with ppl what u do in your spare time with ur pet wabbit awww

poor wabbit

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by N07ABL3
Just for slagging me off thought id share with ppl what u do in your spare time with ur pet wabbit awww

poor wabbit

Aren't you the witty one.

S

Summo

Hmm... my pubic lice are restless tonight.

C

Cloak_

1st time i saw it tbh ^^
Just thought it was funny :p

No offence intended btw just trying to raise some himilarity :D

I've read in other posts how *new* ppl to this forum get flamed so im quite expecting it..

so :flame: on

S

Sar

<shit link and even shittier attempt at humour>

What nath said.

Only do it more quickly, ta.

C

Cloak_

Telling some1 to die hmm isnt that against ur CoC Sar..

Sry if u ppl were born w/o a cell of humour in ur body.

S

Sar

:rolleyes:

n00b

PS: So basically telling you to fuck off is outside the CoC, whereas you think that posting something that could be described as beastiality is within it?

:rolleyes:

PPS: Die.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

You know what.

I quite like the guy.

:p

He does pack an awfully nice wabbit.

B

bodhi

Telling some1 to die hmm isnt that against ur CoC Sar..

Sry if u ppl were born w/o a cell of humour in ur body.

Fck off wiv the txt msg talk you cnt faced fck nggt.

S

Scooba Da Bass

poor wabbit

Damnini, he's posting again, take him away

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Hey, can you blame him if he wants to escape into the 'general'/'real' world from there?

D

Damini

Don't slag off my forums or I'll stab you with my trusty dagger of something.

Edit:// :) Bit tiddlesome. Wednesday = stand up night.

S

Scooba Da Bass

No offence intended btw just trying to raise some himilarity :D

I've read in other posts how *new* ppl to this forum get flamed so im quite expecting it..

so :flame: on

No, you have a common misconception that lots of idiots make. New people don't get flamed, shit people get flamed. It just so happens that you are a shit person. Perhaps if you just stopped being so shit, dropped the fucking illiterate text language, stopped being so smiley ridden, stopped using 'l33t' speak, and managed to post on topic, or failing that at least be funny you'd not get flamed.

..Stranger things have happened. Alternatively of course you could go down the 'Newbi3' route and decide that you are being victimised, carry on posting utter shite, and wondering why you get flamed so much.

Choice is yours.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Tough choice.

On another note.

/me puts on my chainmail of wool to prevent dagger of something.

S

Summo

Originally posted by Damini
Bit tiddlesome. Wednesday = stand up night.
Jesus! I forgot! How did it go?

Not that you can answer. You've gone now. Not here. Like Willow in Episode 7.2 where she couldn't...

Gotta go to bed.

S

Sar

Don't slag off my forums or I'll stab you with my trusty dagger of something.

Edit:// :) Bit tiddlesome. Wednesday = stand up night.

How'd it go?

:D

C

Cloak_

No offence intended btw just trying to raise some himilarity

Scooba,, where in that was there any leet speak :confused:

Maybe if you read it 1st :rolleyes:

@Sar 1 is between posters the other is by a mod, slight difference perhaps

awww thx dolly :clap:

and better go, got a job interview to attend :/

D

Damini

Yeah, it went well. For the first three minutes it didn't go too well and I thought I was going to die on my arse, and I felt utter terror, then I hit some better material and got some big laughs. Which is good, because I was close to sinking to my knees Platoon style.

T

Trem

I dont wanna get involved with this, I would just like to say that James(Mank) is a nice lad and you may of took stuff the wrong way, I would also like to say that you don't seem as bad as some may say......it is my birthday though and I'm in a good mood.
I would also like to say a big thank you to Dolls for doing that strip tease for me late last night:D

W

WPKenny

Yeah, it went well. For the first three minutes it didn't go too well and I thought I was going to die on my arse, and I felt utter terror, then I hit some better material and got some big laughs. Which is good, because I was close to sinking to my knees Platoon style.

She fucking rocked! She was easily the best of the bunch and got the biggest laughs. I'd encode her set to MP3 if it wasn't such a shit recording just so you could tell I'm not being biased.

She got off to a slow start but then found her plateau and got some huge laughs. I think the hardest part for her after that was not just gabbling on and having to pause long enough for people to stop laughing and clapping.

That mah Dams! :D

Next stop The Comedy Store (seriously...but hush..it's not deifinte yet!)

S

Shocko

Scooba,, where in that was there any leet speak
Bizzarely enough, i see leet speak next to all of your posts... Could it be that your name does infact contain said writing style, in attempt to disguise the fact that you couldn't even come up with one that's at least uncommon, let alone original.

Sar is a mod on the Q3 forum, where his duties consist of answering every question asked(one or two a year?), faster than i can :eek:

I haven't been posting much of late(due to monitor dying slowly and with much pain), however i think i've seen enough, to know that you are infact a fucktard of 'n3wbie' or 'suicide101' proportions.

G

GDW

Oh I feel the group hug resurection thread a commin cause your all a bunch of gh3y fuckt3rd n00bi3s;)

S

S-Gray

heart.jpg

Sorry.. just someone spammed me it.. so i have to show :( ;)

L

legendario

I wonder if half of you would stand up to people like this in the real world?

I doubt it as most probably dont get off their arses long enough.

Not that I recommend it mind, I tried to stand up for myself and my friend in june and ended up off work with a broken shoulder :)

I do find it quite appauling though that some of you need to call him a shit and a cunt. I'm referring to the more intelligent of the forum regulars aswell.

Even if he did get upset at James (I get upset with him too, he listens to the bloody smiths for crying out loud ;))

C

Cloak_

shit people get flamed. It just so happens that you are a shit person.

however i think i've seen enough, to know that you are infact a fucktard of 'n3wbie' or 'suicide101' proportions.

LOL so what your saying is that you base what you think of a person on what they post,, hahaha u sad individuals

Ok, so I edited out the curses after reading the previous post :D
But nevermind,, mebbe I did take what James- said badly but whilst intoxicated my fingers type before I have time to think :p

O yea,, @Wij - You same Wij from UO-Europa?

S

Scooba Da Bass

LOL so what your saying is that you base what you think of a person on what they post,, hahaha u sad individuals

Are you stupid or something? What else have I got to base it on, I don't know you, I will never talk to you except on here, so amazingly enough, yes, what I think of you is based on what you post.

Users who are viewing this thread