For HARDCORE gamers only!

O

old.lukeredpath

A message to all hardcore gamers, particularly fans of Operation Flashpoint and first person shooters.

Sierra Hotel in Romford, Essex, is hosting a LAN event in August entitled "Operation Flashpoint: 7 Days In August"....it will be 7 days of non stop gaming. You will sleep there and when you are not sleeping or eating, you will be playing Operation Flashpoint in over 40 custom missions made especially for the event. Full details of this extravaganza can be found at www.sierrahotel.co.uk

The price has just been lowered to £70 for the WHOLE WEEK! When you think that a day pass at a place like The Playing Fields is usually around £30, then this is amazing value for money.

For more information, or to book, e-mail mike@sierrahotel.co.uk or ring 01708 766681. :D

W

WPKenny

So we play ONE game 24/7 for a week? Wow, I consider myself pretty hardcore when I get a chance but even I get fed up of playing the same game 24/7/365.

Won't there be ANY other games played there? Presumable those who did would have to set up their own servers?

Edited cos of an extra 7 I put in there. Totally ran7omly. Se7e? they'7re popp7ng up al7 over the pla7ce!!!

O

old.lukeredpath

I just spoke to Mike,

He said if its what the majority want and there is time and room, there is no reason why you can't have a couple of LAN matches during the week on one of their other games (several Flight Sims, Red Alert 2, Half Life, CS, Team Fortress, Quake, Unreal Tournament).

But the main game of the week is Op Flashpoint, and the idea of the custom missions is to make it interesting...a whole 7 day campaign.

W

WPKenny

So it'd be like "real time"? With night time sniping etc etc?

O

old.lukeredpath

<checks>

Yes, that is supposed to be the idea....are you interested then? If you have any more questions give Mike a ring on the number provided...he will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

W

WPKenny

Do we have to buy this game then? Or is it provided as a special edition for the LAN?

O

old.lukeredpath

No you won't need to buy it, it will on the machines already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom