for gohan

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
/respect for not adding on that bridge!

3 stealthers already were plenty enough for me!

And apologies to anyone at ck inner keep door I hacked off last night, but it was a keep defence and we were getting pwned!

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, you rocked there :) though I wasnt even going to attack you, you smacked me around ;) Can imagine how hard Gohan was laughing when the third SB popped and you killed him too :)

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Ah sorry, I just saw someone stealthing in behind me & hit stick & whack. I'm still a bit of a nubblet at PvP; I have lots of 50s but I used to just like PvE (I'm old & baffled you see). But thid fun is making me think maybe I should template a 50! :england:

gohan

FH is my second home
ye that was funny saw u fighting two an then heard them both die an thought hmmm nice 1 then u fought another SB, while u were on 30% an won on 10% an i though that was pro then u got backstabbed on 10% an STILL won that nearly made me fall of my chair irl \0/

anyway i never add on 1v1's or in this case 4v1 :p i only add too even things out if some mid was getting 2v1'ed an losing id add probly

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Trust me, its my own fault for thinking i can stick someone and hug him ;) Besides, You should attack who you want to attack, it's all your own choice :)

And in defense of the last SB - he was level 22 i think :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
yeh gohhann ur right u dont add on 1v1 or 4v1 in this case u only add on my pally + other ppl who are sat down after a fight noob

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
yeh gohhann ur right u dont add on 1v1 or 4v1 in this case u only add on my pally + other ppl who are sat down after a fight noob

my account got stolen a week or so ago so i take no responsibility for what happens on it now :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
this was from months ago :p but we did have some nice duels but u didnt half piss me off with that gay wolf of urs :p and btw im sorry 2 hear about ya accout :( i hope they find the fag who nabbed it..

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
this was from months ago :p but we did have some nice duels but u didnt half piss me off with that gay wolf of urs :p and btw im sorry 2 hear about ya accout :( i hope they find the fag who nabbed it..
my wolf ROCKED people ran screaming in terror from him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom