For God's sake Alderian ...

K

kin

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I've never seen a solo scout today so stop lying, must have added on me during a fight t.t

oh wait i did, an unbuffed bluecon scout at dcx :(

Well you where unwise enough to start fighting a blue con pala
in my area, probaly hoping for easy rp, and i say thx.

But to get fact straight, i dont need to zerg to get rp, all i need is to patrol the ns camping area and shot them when they stealthzerg a lone unbuffed alb. Hib stealthers is atleast as zergy
as any alb.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Well you where unwise enough to start fighting a blue con pala
in my area, probaly hoping for easy rp, and i say thx.

But to get fact straight, i dont need to zerg to get rp, all i need is to patrol the ns camping area and shot them when they stealthzerg a lone unbuffed alb. Hib stealthers is atleast as zergy
as any alb.

bullshit, i was solo all the time

didn't get a single fair 1 on 1 fight with my ns.. thanks to people like you

<shrug>

D

Driwen

didn't get a single fair 1 on 1 fight with my ns

how can a 1 vs 1 be fair? I mean usually the RR's are different or the active RA's of the other isnt up or your class is just more powerful than the other.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Driwen
how can a 1 vs 1 be fair? I mean usually the RR's are different or the active RA's of the other isnt up or your class is just more powerful than the other.

lol, your try to seem smart failed.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by vintervargen
lol, your try to seem smart failed.

Fair 1 vs 1 would be then where a NS walks into a Hunter and str/con debuff and snares(or dots) him and PA+CD? If the hunter doesnt use purge he is dead.
True sight on NS and then shoot+kite him till the NS is dead, is that a fair fight for the NS?

Yes I understand what VF meant, which is nice 1 vs 1. However a nice fight doesnt mean it was a fair fight.

V

VodkaFairy

Yes I understand what VF meant, which is nice 1 vs 1. However a nice fight doesnt mean it was a fair fight.

So what? It was a fair fight, until that cabalist and scout decided to add on me.

Everyone adds, everyone zergs, everyone whines about others doing the same. Today I tried to solo and play "nice" or whatever you want to call it, but in return I was added on on almost every fight, I was steamrolled by a fg as soon as they managed to cast insta shit on me dropping me out of speed. But alot of them will cry when something similar happens to them..

too many hypocrits, too many fucktards, too few honourable people

and nothing can be done to change it :p

D

Driwen

too few honourable people

depends what you see as honourable, some people see honourable as kill every hib/alb they can see:p.

And a hunter versus an armsman, both buffed and same RR, isnt imo a fair fight as the armsman has a significant edge. Off course the hunter will just stealth or run away from the armsman as he doesnt have much off a chance(unless there is 2 hunters than it is possibly a fair fight).

I dont know what fight you are talking about, but that could have been a fair fight. However a fair fight is were both sides has an equal chance on winning, which is usually not the case :p. You can however give the other side a run for his money or win, because he slipped up or the other way around ofc.

If you were looking for nice fights, you would leave low RR's alone as they dont stand a chance vs your NS, but you most likely dont. You are looking for 1 vs 1 fights and preferably ones that you can win.

V

VodkaFairy

If you were looking for nice fights, you would leave low RR's alone as they dont stand a chance vs your NS, but you most likely dont. You are looking for 1 vs 1 fights and preferably ones that you can win.

Actually, I fought a rr3 cleric earlier with my bard (rr6, semi-battlebard specced) but the difference was so big I just tried to run away when she was at 1%.

But of course a fg of albs steamrolled me just as I tried to get away. At least I got a /hug :p

And with my ns, well I may be rr5l6 (which is pretty low tbh) but the ra's I got really don't show that. I have purge (useless against a pally), ap3 (also fairly useless against a pally since the problem with pallies isn't high dmg output), aug dex 2 (which does fuck all for me as a bladeshade), mopain 1 (wow a usefull ra) and duellist reflexes 1.

RA-wise I was rr1 in that fight, sure I got +4 skill extra but that's not really spectacular.

D

Driwen

Actually, I fought a rr3 cleric earlier with my bard (rr6, semi-battlebard specced) but the difference was so big I just tried to run away when she was at 1%.

then you are the first person I have heard about who lets someone live when the fight isnt fair :p. /salute for that

And with my ns, well I may be rr5l6 (which is pretty low tbh) but the ra's I got really don't show that. I have purge (useless against a pally), ap3 (also fairly useless against a pally since the problem with pallies isn't high dmg output), aug dex 2 (which does fuck all for me as a bladeshade), mopain 1 (wow a usefull ra) and duellist reflexes 1.

RA-wise I was rr1 in that fight, sure I got +4 skill extra but that's not really spectacular.

purge is sorta useful vs slam still. But yeah vs that paladin your RR didnt mean much. Allthough +4 blade might effect the paladins defence abit, but probably not much.
Anyway fair fights do exist, but they are rather rare. And was more trying to make clear that around 1% of your fights are actually fair and the other amount of the time someone has the edge by luck,class(+equipment) or RR(+ra's).

B

behatch

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
when was this? cant remember fighting you, if it wasnt last night it wasnt me playing =)

dam i wish it was an infil that said that :p

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Pin
engage? pffft. with 70shield and 335dex who needs engage?

grats on rr10 !!!!! :clap:

edit: ola teached me a thing or 2 about daoc and im not mr funneh anymore according to him x( nerf RAs

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by old.Lethul
grats on rr10 !!!!! :clap:

edit: ola teached me a thing or 2 about daoc and im not mr funneh anymore according to him x( nerf RAs

hes not rr10 hes got moblocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom