For God's sake Alderian ...

C

Cashandcarry

OK you killed me 3 times last night in about 20 minutes ...

1) twice I had you on the ropes, but oh guess who shows up, Crittsi ... is he actually strapped to your bow or something?

2) the last time fair enough Id just beat up a Champ and you polished off my last few hps. No probs.

Anyway, other than feeling a bit miffed at being killed by the same bloody person 3 times in a row..... I just thought Id let you know that I'll have no qualms duoing with Meduza rather than soloing in future seeing as that will more than likely give us a level playing field.

I will try to pretend that this isn't an ARGH I got owned thread, which it actually is, but this is not an I got owned thread, honest.

Btw your melee damage hurts, a lot.

Your friendly neighbourhood scout

Galerrard
The Brethren

PS reading back over this this really sounds like a big old whinge thread - it was nt meant to be tbh so sorry about that. Just would be nice to have a fight where neither of us had happened to group. (btw im not against grouping its just fights are so rarely even odds nowadays - in either direction)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I allways thought that Alderian solo'd, but I guess the new ebay owner does not anymore.
Pretty sad :/
But yes, Alderian now is never solo, he allways has an NS with him (atleast 1).
So you know next time.
Regards, Glottis

P

Pin

The only problem with Alderian is that he won't shoot me anymore :(

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Pin
The only problem with Alderian is that he won't shoot me anymore :(
he can smell your uberness?

K

Kagato.

Tried shooting him yesterday myself but two many nightshades BAF'd so I had to run.

This obviously wasn't with my armsman :D

S

saltymcpepper

when was this? cant remember fighting you, if it wasnt last night it wasnt me playing =)

V

vintervargen

it was last night salty

gallersomething ;) i remember you. instead of doing some excuses or smth, here follows some facts.

1. most dudes in odins go 2+, both stealthers and non-stealthers.

2. doing with a ns is a good way to counter see hidden, (i bet you know what that RA does) and its also fun and good (debuffs on ranger 4 teh win). you were on of the few solo stealthers around, and i respect that. but im near rr8 and wont spare anyone atm, not even samil or ckiller :)

cyas

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by vintervargen
it was last night salty

gallersomething ;) i remember you. instead of doing some excuses or smth, here follows some facts.

1. most dudes in odins go 2+, both stealthers and non-stealthers.

2. doing with a ns is a good way to counter see hidden, (i bet you know what that RA does) and its also fun and good (debuffs on ranger 4 teh win). you were on of the few solo stealthers around, and i respect that. but im near rr8 and wont spare anyone atm, not even samil or ckiller :)

cyas

Loosely translated:

Meduza is a sad fuck because I cannot win 1-on-1 against him, so I pretend he's always stealth-zerging. Now I am close to RR8 I dont give a flying fuck about principles anymore I always say like the real hypocrit I am and will shoot everything that moves. Preferably solo so I got no chance of retaliation because I am stealth-duoing myselves now.

Rrrriiiiiiight.

P

Pin

but im near rr8 and wont spare anyone atm, not even samil or ckiller :)

ooo, but I guess you're 'sparing' me?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Pin
ooo, but I guess you're 'sparing' me?

Engage, interrupts, raw damage output for teh win :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Loosely translated:

Meduza is a sad fuck because I cannot win 1-on-1 against him, so I pretend he's always stealth-zerging. Now I am close to RR8 I dont give a flying fuck about principles anymore I always say like the real hypocrit I am and will shoot everything that moves. Preferably solo so I got no chance of retaliation because I am stealth-duoing myselves now.

Rrrriiiiiiight.

what kinda idiot fuck are you? you saw a whine in my post when i was trying to cut the whine? rofl a true excal alb.

cant take meduza 1on1? fuck it, wont even comment you idiot.

shoot everything that moves? aye, im not the time that let some ppl go cause i might loose. i know most albs are tho.

ive tried to tell ppl to solo alot, but bw whines or irc whines dont change shit, and duoing has turned out to be fun, so i will do it when i can.

pin - havnt seen you except for in SS groups :|

V

vintervargen

purge and reaver dies *tihi*

P

Pin

engage? pffft. with 70shield and 335dex who needs engage?

P

Pin

pin - havnt seen you except for in SS groups :|

Had a lot of time grouped yeah, also off levelling my Sorc. But was out for about 2 hours duo last night.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Pin
engage? pffft. with 70shield and 335dex who needs engage?

Hehe..

Well with 306 dex and 243 quickness who needs engage, I just evade arrows :)

Well not all, but they do crap damage anyhow and its not like rangers can really hit in melee on friar-leather if they're pierce specced ;)

EDIT: And if he IP's I IP too if needed and I got this fit end-regen thingy for free :)

V

vintervargen

blahblahblah dont forget the block penalty vs dualweilders

P

Pin

blahblahblah dont forget the block penalty vs dualweilders

blahblahblah dont forget 40 parry.

P

Pin

much talk little fighting :p

home in an hour so come fight. or I might level my sorc if it's zergy again (will play late though).

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I allways thought that Alderian solo'd, but I guess the new ebay owner does not anymore.
Pretty sad :/
But yes, Alderian now is never solo, he allways has an NS with him (atleast 1).
So you know next time.
Regards, Glottis

he bought his char on ebay?

Z

zlair

no no, thats what ur worth now, being a hypocrit and a laughing stock of all stealthers...

what did u PAY for it ?

P

Pin

Sorry alders... couldn't kill a solo RR3 wizard? Poor fella. slipping, I think.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Alderian bought it when it was r6l9.
And Alderian, each time I fought you in Odin's I was solo. The only grouped characters there were NS's and rangers... just fyi.
And yes, I find it said you use see hidden pre 1.62... nobody has it anymore.
Shame the real Alderian sold it...
Regards, Glottis

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Alderian bought it when it was r6l9.
And Alderian, each time I fought you in Odin's I was solo. The only grouped characters there were NS's and rangers... just fyi.
And yes, I find it said you use see hidden pre 1.62... nobody has it anymore.
Shame the real Alderian sold it...
Regards, Glottis
I dont think you even ever met the *real* Alderian xD

S

saltymcpepper

dammit glottis should just stop posting, everytime hes posts he gets pwned :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom