For goa... or whoever thinks they run this game

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I just renewed, and I reserve judgement for things once I have tried them. I am looking forward to TOA with great enthusiasm :D

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Well i quit the game and renewed once ... however this time i quit for good .

I had hoped that Mythic would move the game away from the Huge Zerg .... and towards more content and a game more oriented towards Battles and gameplay that todays servers can actually deal with.

However the new system they are devising for RvR .. WILL .. cause massive bottle neck zergs that reduce frame rates on clients and crash servers ... its been done before with same results.

In fact the game they are copying it from has been a dismal failure and flopped .......

I for one am putting my money where my mouth is and moving on to newer pastures .... and this time .. i wont be coming back ... Daoc .. Done and over Caring .

And as for a game other than DaoC .. can i just say 3 words .. Dark and Light ... comming soon ... advantage ... not made by americans .

fang

Fledgling Freddie
I have a champ and a menty ... the game is still fun for me :)

Try it out before you knock it ...

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
To be completely honest, I think you all have too much time on your hands.

DaoC and other mmog's are all geared into you spending as much time as is humanely possible grinding out shit that youre just gonna sell, or break, or belitterate beyond comprehension, whichever way you look at it, and your only audience is likeminded freaks with the same goals and asspirations. And guess what? Once you've done something once, you gotta go and do it all again, with another bunch of fuckwits, just in a different time and place.

I mean, who gives a fuck if the expansions are going to wreck or breath new life into the game? The whole genre is sodden with the weepings and whinings of the despondent, swathed in a great cloak of ill feeling and ignorance, thrust deep into the minds and pockets of the bored. Why not forget how good or bad the game is, and go out and buy a guitar and go busking or something, the social interaction factor of the formentioned can only be better for the soul if the game makes you so angry

I've been out of the mmog scheme of things for a couple of months now, and already I see the light, but the weight of the 2 years of my life I lost playing this crap hangs heavy on my conscience. Even though I have enjoyed the game immensely :)

Make the most of the expansion when it comes, enjoy it if it turns you on, move on if it doesnt, simple and obselete.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Well your all doom and gloom! Look on the bright side things can always be worse!

friendly_fire.jpg

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Best time i had in DAOC was when everything was new to everyone. First 3 months were great imo.

I feel the pull sometimes but i know it will never be that good again.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
And as for a game other than DaoC .. can i just say 3 words .. Dark and Light ... comming soon ... advantage ... not made by americans .

Thats the problem
Twisted said:
... comming soon ...
not here already.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Rubric said:
Best time i had in DAOC was when everything was new to everyone. First 3 months were great imo.

I feel the pull sometimes but i know it will never be that good again.

Yeah I agree, first few month were the best, didnt know where anything was, didnt know about dps and af etc on armour, weapons etc, which was all part of the fun. And going to RvR at lvl20+ trying to avoid the uber purp aggro on the way to emain was great fun.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
righty.. perhaps (hahahaha) i phrased thing wrongly.. but i was drunk and VERY angry at time.. taken me some time away on Star Wars: Supremacy of all things before relooking here.

ML's should be a PATCH: not an add on: so it's available to all (add new mobs in existing worlds.. easy)

same with massively imbued galla stuff: u have to buy it if u dont have SI..

u getting my point yet?

add on's should be new zones to explore and quests to do.. but in no way shoudl they give u an advantage over someone who doesnt have it. this game is still called Dark Age Of Camelot.. and not Trials of Atlantis yes?

and yeah.. nobody forcing me to play.. but i planned on playing for a while.. had i not upgraded all my stuff i couldnt have played on.. and what woulda been the future for me then Xanthian? pretty much damn useless.. like our fucking retarded posts. if u cant see what i mean from this post and decide to try slag me off again then u truely are just as much of a tit as 99% of Hibernia thinks.

if i was unable to buy ToA/upgrade system.. all my hard work woulda been in vain and i woulda been less effective in rvr... and u just watch how peeps start yelling for peeps with ML's even in random groups. WHY SHOULD I NEED TO HAVE TOA TO BE EFFECTIVE AFTER PLAYING FOR 2+ YEARS?

^^ that's my point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom