For Ezzie

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha that made me smile sooo much!! I saw a video of someone stroking a wild-tame capybara outside a bar in argentina and it was making noises like BIG versions of what the little guys make hehe.

When I stroke Errol behind his left ear he closes his eyes and goes into a similar little dreamy trance of joy, I'd love a capybara pet that would totally rock!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, working at a zoo can be pretty awesome at times. When it's sunny out I get an ice cream and sit watching the sealion's. Very relaxing.

edit/ I'll get you some capybara pics tomorrow.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl chet I thought you were an estate agent lol, I got confused with you and your friend, did not realise you worked at a zoo! Which one and what do you do?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I could sit and watch penguins all day long, they are shot to bits

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
haha that made me smile sooo much!! I saw a video of someone stroking a wild-tame capybara outside a bar in argentina and it was making noises like BIG versions of what the little guys make hehe.

When I stroke Errol behind his left ear he closes his eyes and goes into a similar little dreamy trance of joy, I'd love a capybara pet that would totally rock!

I want a capybara pet as well! They eat about 2½-4 kg of grass and greens per day though and I don't think my 4m by 4m grass patch can sustain that, so might not be the optimal solution for my living quarters, but they're so cool :)

I've got a guinea pig now as well again. Got it a week or 5 ago from a couple of friends. They had two males which couldn't get along, so they asked me if I wanted one :)
He's still very quiet and scared though. Doesn't make a sound and either just sits there terrified if I try and pet him, or he runs away immediately. Trying to bribe him with greens which he gratefully accepts, however he doesn't quite grasp yet that I don't want to kill and eat him... :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
He's still very quiet and scared though. Doesn't make a sound and either just sits there terrified if I try and pet him, or he runs away immediately. Trying to bribe him with greens which he gratefully accepts, however he doesn't quite grasp yet that I don't want to kill and eat him... :p

I dunno, things can get pretty desperate when your low on sausages in barbeque season.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Heh, working at a zoo can be pretty awesome at times. When it's sunny out I get an ice cream and sit watching the sealion's. Very relaxing.

edit/ I'll get you some capybara pics tomorrow.

you work for a Zoo??!!!! Wow! that must be pretty fun! :)

Much more than working in front of a laptop in a cubicle as im doin rite now (good thing the chick in the cubicle by my side is pretty hot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom