for Blood

Z

Zarmin

I would expect from a skilled 7l6 Hunter to go solo but seems the stealthbugger fever had u too ... sad.

T

the_smurflord

Seen him about normally with 1 or 2 other stealthers. That's about normally these days on all sides, with the exception of the few lame guilds who insist on running 2fgs stealthers.

Don't forget that just because other stealthers appear when you attack him, doesn't mean they're working together or even know of the others existance at the time, especially at hot spots like the milegates.

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Zarmin
I would expect from a skilled 7l6 Hunter to go solo but seems the stealthbugger fever had u too ... sad.

You have no idea what you are talking about at all so stfu you dick.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by araudry
ban Blood and his zerg :<

says the: i got my RP from camping mmgEmain and mpkEmain with a zerg.

A

Aoln

Re: Re: for Blood

Originally posted by Brunore
I think he knows that he's talking about someone that moves around in a group?

S

scarffs

Solo is fun, but grouping is also nice.
First, why should a rr7l6 not be allowed to group ?
Second, was he grouped with the others you met ?

Sigh...

B

brite

Alb stealthers dont have the right to whine, they are overpowered little zerglings

You seen the minstrel TL Report ? He's asking for better AoE mezz.... your TL is a joke too.... awwww only a rocket laucher :( i want a nuke :(

P

p0x

Cly cly cly cly cly cly clyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
Make up something new for once :/

S

SoulFly Amarok

WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-

Hi.

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian

says the kiting sb :<

and fotm healer :<

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by brite
Alb stealthers dont have the right to whine, they are overpowered little zerglings

You seen the minstrel TL Report ? He's asking for better AoE mezz.... your TL is a joke too.... awwww only a rocket laucher :( i want a nuke :(

He is? Lol.

Mincer ws is shit tho :p

B

bigchief

Says the guy playing a one man overpowered zerg :rolleyes:

Ah yes but minstrels cheat dont they. All these 'you are hit for ..' messages when theyre not even swinging their sword!

O

old.Morchaoron

all TL's talk crap you should have figured that out by now, they never give any real facts they always describe the uber abilities of a class (whether unbalanced or not) as 'good' or 'great', every weakness/not so good ability is 'not as good as it should be'

speaking of talking crap... report some more minstrels for using pets & shouts imo

R

Rambo

i think Arauddry was sarcastic there ...fyi !

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by valcyr
says the necro! o_O (?)

the retired necro...

but if you want to whinea bout me... let me kill you once or twice... or let me do something lame to you :(

A

araudry

nah most of my rps is solo ^^ stop crying cause u cant solo urself or when i see u solo u just run off or sit ;o

A

araudry

i have only seen u grouped never met u solo so u deserve to get zerged imo like u do as asual ;p

O

old.windforce

Blood rocks!
Brite rocks!

(haha boards will be down soon and any evidence of this will be destroyed)

A

araudry

Originally posted by old.windforce

(haha boards will be down soon and any evidence of this will be destroyed)
who care stop spamming ;p

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: for Blood

Originally posted by Brunore

Take your words for your relatives minus habens ...

S

Svartur

The amount of solo hibs aint exactly that high mr.hib whiner.

Solo hibs is like Balth sometimes. You can count them on one finger... :p

Z

Zarmin

So?

Originally posted by Svartur

And then? i have respect for some of the Mids soloers (not that much too tbh) but i expect a fair fight from a skilled Hunter with a name on the server, that' s all.

A

Aran Thule

dont solo half as much as i used too, very few targets i reckon i can take down (not that it stops me trying) and as soon as i try i normally get multiple stealthers popping on me.

But back to the topic at hand, was a nice focus on blood.

p.s. need the find some solo trolls soon, running out of grit for the path. <grin>

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
He is? Lol.

Mincer ws is shit tho :p

Minstrel WS is fine; but dont expect uber high WS when you spec 50 / 30 / 30 alike specs :p

C

chamone

! what the hell... so when a stealther see's another stealther of the same realm he should run in the opposite direction just incase an enemy thinks they are working together? If a hunter see's a fight he's gonna plug a few arrows in so he gets some rps. If a hunters getting dragonwtfowned by some inf then an SB wont hesitate to stroll on over and PA his ass. And hunters cant see SB's all that well anyway. "Dont stand near those people you cant see" oh yeah... :/

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Svartur

i have a finger for Baltjhasar ,|,, o_O ,,|,

darn ewil luwi

Users who are viewing this thread