For attention of all stealthers.

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Plz let me know if there are any people that still play stealthers solo. Dont respond plz if u are one of the many people that finds it impossible to play your solo class solo for whatever ever reason; laziness, rp horny, gimped whatever!
Just wanna see how many people actually play the solo classes as the name imply's.

Cheers for help peeps

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
i try to solo, if there is alot of stealthers out i do a duo, but thats it :)

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
i solo when i can but when it becomes impossible i`ll join a friend and duo

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Solo

99,99% of my playtime is solo... course sometimes i leech but thats another thing completely...

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I solo, but I do sometimes pass place where more stealthers are.
Like the atk-amg road, or the amg, or the mmg, or the mmg to mtk road.
Thread is not really usefulll tbh. People can say they solo, but you allmost never get a solo kill in Emain.
Never go to Odin's cause the noob NS/ranger zerg is insane there.
Regards, Glottis

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
Plz let me know if there are any people that still play stealthers solo. Dont respond plz if u are one of the many people that finds it impossible to play your solo class solo for whatever ever reason; laziness, rp horny, gimped whatever!
Just wanna see how many people actually play the solo classes as the name imply's.

Cheers for help peeps

I soloed... not anymroe shes inactive, not because other zergs. coz i dont see em... I NEVER EVER SAW A STEALTHER ZERG! maybe a duo but never above 2 a 3

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
i do, but mostly playing early mornings or late nights, no point to even log in primetime

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I solo unless Meduza is online. And what part of the names, stealther, Shadowblade, Infiltrattor, Nightshade, Minstrel, Ranger, Scout or Hunter implies that those classes have to, or are supposed to solo anyway?

Brevis

Fledgling Freddie
Solo almost all the time, even prime time emain. Sometimes I team up with others, mostly duo's with guildies but that is "rare".
Even though you solo it sometimes looks like you zerg because when passing a bottleneck (any mg) there can break out fights with several solo stealthers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i solo, get zerged by infils showing their amazing skills then either go to upland to gank lowbies and buff bots or play my enchanter

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
Define solo class. I play solo almost all the time, but i'm not a stealther, so i'm not a solo class and should get a group?

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
I'm 99.999% of my time in Emain duo with Aashild or someone else from guild :p
If i'm solo, I get zerged, or other people leech my kill.. might as well group a mincer and make our own kills quickly before others get them :p

Angsth

Fledgling Freddie
I mostly solo, even with my warrior. That way there is noone who calls you noob. other than yerself that is

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
I solo maybe Duo with RL friend when on LAN wich isnt very much

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Put an end on telling others how to play plz.

Olorin said:

Cheers for help peeps

Who are you to tell other people whats the "right" way to play their classes ?
There is nothing that tells that stealthers should play solo other then the fact its managable. -"laziness, rp horny, gimped whatever!"-
This is a MMORPG and is best enjoyable with friends. Me for example have 2 RL friends i play with as much as i can cause we enjoy playing together.
If we knew 5 more people RL we would roll regular chars. But now we dont so we made stealthers. And hard to play with 8 ppl at the same time everyday cause of different scheduels.
We regualy hear people like you flaming us for "zerging".... spam "slong" or whatever when us 3 play.
The ONLY thing you have on us that we are effective killing Mids/Hibs when we set up ambushes. And if you are a alb... how is that a bad thing ? Unless ofcourse your standing next to us and you miss out on kills. Live with it...
In this game, ive noticed you either loose a battle cause enemy had a better vantage point beeing better, or had more people. Then they enjoy calling themself good, and the side that lost bad. Or, you win over them... and leave the crying to the same. So for those of you that cant resist telling others how to play RvR to make it more "fair" witch probably means you should loose 50% of the time you RvR cause thats fair aint it ? Leave the whining to the ENEMIES and stop pestering ppl in your own realm. Nomatter how they choose to group.

ps.

I havent even begun talking about how the other realms form their stealther groups but i belive any other solo stealther can tell you some about it.
Now i know alot of you "solo heroes" will describe on how fantastic you are cause you play solo. Remember tho that it takes 2-3 ppl from your own realm that dacide not going solo to change the odds for our "solo" heroes.
I play just as much solo as i do with my mates so have some "insight" in the matter.
And dont give me bullshit on that one should stand behind a bush for 1-2 hours to wait on a solo kill cause its "L33t". Some of us have Jobs, gf´s and a life outside daoc and dont have the time bushwacking. If you want a solo solution to the game, write to GOA and request a "solo" only battle ground were grps arent allowed. Bring the argument to the right place.

-Albs "united" against the rest as intended-

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
/raise too

although I hardly attack any1 more then solo, cuz i don't have a buffbot :) :drink:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ronin said:
Now i know alot of you "solo heroes" will describe on how fantastic you are cause you play solo.
Nope, just that I find it more enjoyable to play solo. Who are you to tell me how to play btw? Who are you to slander us with namecalling etc, just because we enjoy to solo?

Ronin said:
And dont give me bullshit on that one should stand behind a bush for 1-2 hours to wait on a solo kill cause its "L33t".
If you're standing behind a bush for 1-2 hours when you're going solo, you clearly don't know how to pick your targets, where to be and so on and so forth. Who's claiming it's more "l33t" one way or another? I only see you mentioning it at all.

Ronin said:
Some of us have Jobs, gf´s and a life outside daoc and dont have the time bushwacking.
Dito. So you're telling me that people who enjoy soloing, by default have no life, job or a partner in life?

Grow up.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
Im almost always solo, but i do add and leech :p

I sometimes group with Dole because he will cry if i dont :p

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
Im almost always solo, but i do add and leech :p

I sometimes group with Dole because he will cry if i dont :p

Yus! :cheers:

:wub:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I solo
maybe kill 1-2 before
I get zerged
Still solo
maybe kill 1-2 before
I get zerged
log or play an alt....

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
I still Solo, im not playing Alpha actively atm, but still solo with an Infil ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom