For anyone into Warhammer tabletop

Sigmar

Regular Freddie
I have started posting a monthly review of the latest White Dwarf on my blog link below (I get the mag a week before most people).

Just thought someone might be interested.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Poor Sigmar :(

Posting about anything even remotely pointy in the general section is like smothering yourself in blood-flavoured jam and going swimming with jaws (or trem).

rynnor

Rockhound
I have started posting a monthly review of the latest White Dwarf on my blog link below (I get the mag a week before most people).

I quite liked the mag back in the stone age when it featured non Games Workshop material - I still have a somewhat vivid recollection of the 'houris' character class they created for AD&D - ah innocent days :p

I havent looked at it for years - is it still just a vehicle for miniature sales?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wait....there is actually a monthly publication that is bought by these people?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah some people enjoy it, the same way some people enjoy judging others when they themselves have equally stupid hobbies.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Moved to save anymore abuse.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Yay trem! :D

You're now totally forgiven for getting a higher score than me as T last match! :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

Always handy, tho u'll get some useless posts wich u just have to ignore.
Anyhow i'm curious about the new chaos mortals release later this year, the pics in mag were alr spread on the tabletop boards. If u want ever want a dwarfven view on things.

taB

Part of the furniture
Some people :rolleyes:

Used to buy it regularly 15 years ago :)

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Used to buy it about a year ago till my gf found out :eek7:
Mainly got it to look at the LoTRs miniatures. always wanted one of those masive elephants :(

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
Used to buy it about a year ago till my gf found out :eek7:
Mainly got it to look at the LoTRs miniatures. always wanted one of those masive elephants :(

Try to upgrade to a boyfriend. I generally find them much more understanding, and even enthusiastic, about glossy magazines full of drool-inducing pictures and arousing stories of heated encounters.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
i still read it still collecting an army or 6 lol.

warhammer i have vampire counts

warhammer 40k i have a 6 thousand point Blood Angel army, orks, eldar and just starting a chaos army

oh and the wife helps with the painting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom