For ALL the Gray to 50 people who have been killed in RVR

Hanni

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i saw you and /kissed you. let you be. then you shoot me 2 minutes later. what do you think i will do next time i see you? :)

Molest him sexually and dump him in a lake only wearing sox, a quid in one hand and a note in the other saying: "thanks" ?

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:
i was not leeching it was someone else in my group that got the first shot on him so in a word stfu u whisperess :twak: :)

tbh i know at level 31 i am just a defenseless lowbie, at best i can hit for 100damage which is only good for interupting, and i know that its just pure luck that my arrow got the kill shot or that it even hit at all, but the smile on my face when i got told i got the deathspam was unreal, and isnt that what the game is all about ?

:) so be warned all i am on the leveling path and hope to see you all on even terms very soon :flame:

With my 42 ranger i cant shoot anyting in NF, 90% of time i miss (wich not interrupt) and the other 10% i get the HP down with 1% but then im a autotrained ranger. Thus before lvl48 no deadblows, atleast none you deserve.

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
if you dont like it dont read it :kissit:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:
i was not leeching it was someone else in my group that got the first shot on him so in a word stfu u whisperess :twak: :)

tbh i know at level 31 i am just a defenseless lowbie, at best i can hit for 100damage which is only good for interupting, and i know that its just pure luck that my arrow got the kill shot or that it even hit at all, but the smile on my face when i got told i got the deathspam was unreal, and isnt that what the game is all about ?

:) so be warned all i am on the leveling path and hope to see you all on even terms very soon :flame:

i shall see u at christmas time then...with my zerker!

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:

Has the Legolas wannabies start taking apprentices?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom