For all that got

pip

Banned
Pip owned tonight from stealther zerg i do apologize:) some folk died that i did not want to die, but hay shit happens:) maybe we run again next week lets get the rouge wars back? got told of lots for the shit we handed out its not my intention to kill of rouge fights its just to have fun:) hope you forgive me:fluffle:

RwandanJack

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I got owned tonight a few times by your group , I really don't mind how ppl play etc , but have a thought for us who try to solo. I know ppl say its a war yada yada but it's not, its a game and games should be fun and its no fun being mown down by 4-5 stealthers. Any way hope you had fun (no sarcasm) and maybe I find a few of you solo one day , gl :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
What the...? When did pip start giving a fuck? :(

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:
Pip owned tonight from stealther zerg i do apologize:) some folk died that i did not want to die, but hay shit happens:) maybe we run again next week lets get the rouge wars back? got told of lots for the shit we handed out its not my intention to kill of rouge fights its just to have fun:) hope you forgive me:fluffle:

ffs I replyed in your last post about wearing make-up lol.
Rogue not rouge.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
What the...? When did pip start giving a fuck? :(
It`s a curse gained from reading FH too much.Everyday normal adders/zergers/have fun with their 'game' friends people suddenly wanna be leet and 'honourable' as decreed by other FH leetboys <cough> Raven... Others afflicted by this for example would be Censi and Uben :p

Gamah

Banned
Haha, I like how people are still distructing the server even more.

cmr

Banned
Castus said:
It`s a curse gained from reading FH too much.Everyday normal adders/zergers/have fun with their 'game' friends people suddenly wanna be leet and 'honourable' as decreed by other FH leetboys <cough> Raven... Others afflicted by this for example would be Censi and Uben :p

as leet as westwood is ghetto

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Pip owned tonight from stealther zerg i do apologize some folk died that i did not want to die, but hay shit happens:) maybe we run again next week lets get the rouge wars back? got told of lots for the shit we handed out its not my intention to kill of rouge fights its just to have fun:) hope you forgive me

to hard getting lone enforcer on a hunter?

I mean you made it on a warlock!:m00:

pip

Banned
Stallion said:
to hard getting lone enforcer on a hunter?

I mean you made it on a warlock!:m00:
Nah would be easy tbh:) cause i ownz all:p

pip

Banned
lol any one seen the movie bad santa? thats me:) :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Its Christmas and he knows he's on Santa's bad boy list :drink:
Aw, I'll get him a present then... a one way ticket to a different MMORPG :<

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Day by Day

No Problem Pip

I Take things day by day...when u zerg i hate you, when you solo i think 'fuk me cant be any mids on' and when youi run duo/trio im like 'sweet we got some decent action'

looks like i hate you every day at the moment

pip

Banned
DeadOnArrival said:
No Problem Pip

I Take things day by day...when u zerg i hate you, when you solo i think 'fuk me cant be any mids on' and when youi run duo/trio im like 'sweet we got some decent action'

looks like i hate you every day at the moment
lol was good fun tho? you git you got me:(

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Np m8. It was fun owning your trio of warlocks with duo of heretics too...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im just after a nice duel with a tic and im sitting on 20% hp when you and 2 other wl migits come up the stairs ... i didnt even bother trying to run i just /smiled at you pip ... then yer rr8 m8 must blow a chamber on me or smt and i see a resist thingy above my head and think ... lol they gotta let me go ... then pip chambers me ...

yeap everything is as it should be in the world :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
send him to everquest 2 imo
I'd rather send him to Horizons or something :p Or fuck it, have him bugger off to EQ1 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom