For albs in molvik atm

Are you guys not bored at all? 2 scouts, armsman, merc camping outside a tower with a bot healing/spread healing you all from inside? cant be much fun with me being pretty much the only person here now :eek:

now time for individual whines/good stuff! \o/

Biccy, less being so hard to kill :p
Isharil, less being to hard to kill aswell :p

Koegi, hope you enjoy your 3+ day suspension :D

MrBic

Part of the furniture
heh was solo most of the night.
when ever i tried to run off looking for ppl i got msg's that mid/hibs are at Alb tower so decided to stop running about and just stay there after a while.. you guys kept coming so :worthy:
Tried not to add on you or anyone else i saw running solo... well melee classes atleast casters are op so imo they should get added on :twak:

Nice played vierge or what the light eld was called.. had to have charge up to take you!

MrBic said:
heh was solo most of the night.
when ever i tried to run off looking for ppl i got msg's that mid/hibs are at Alb tower so decided to stop running about and just stay there after a while.. you guys kept coming so :worthy:
Tried not to add on you or anyone else i saw running solo... well melee classes atleast casters are op so imo they should get added on :twak:

Nice played vierge or what the light eld was called.. had to have charge up to take you!

heh we only kept going back cause you guys wouldn't move :p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
I would have moved if there had been action any where else :p

Hard roaming looking for stealthers when ur a non stealth class... except the mid duo/trio that were there.. saw em miles away.

Atleast you emoted when you were close so i could stop and get a fight :drink:

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
I agree!! Give more solo peeps... been running with my ranger though Molvik for 2 weeks now and still not dinged RR2 :) need 100 rps.. who want to give???

Greetz.. Arrowmatica

ps.. and I agree.. FFS Biccy you are hard to kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom