Foppish Sleeves!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone else need this?, it's the only arti i need left so i can finish of xping my runie and get the rest of my template done.. and perhaps celebrate by doing a MRE.. who knows! :p

I dont mind leading a raid just to do this, but i must admit that im rather clueless about this encounter as last time i did it i kinda slept through all of it, as i do with most pve :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got some tactics on how to do this in the most efficient way? grp(s) setup etc. - might want to do this in the near future

Nate

FH is my second home
think it's done with a skald, healer, sham and summ ml9 sm. maybe 2 sm's not sure.

kill the snook, bag it's head and then sos! leg it to arbor with skald speed + sprint. then just dmg shield ml9 the mob down, think u have to stand a certain distance away to be able to send pet on to him, but try not to stand too close or he throws you away

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
i need them on my runie aswell, can even bring the kibisis and sythe.
Done this encounter several times with ml9 summ sm, aug healer and shammy BB. kill first mob and then just start sprinting with aug healer speed up, should get there in 5m30s if you don't get any agroo.

To kill the main mob, you need to be within a sertain radius.. the sm can't just stand with the seers, he needs to be next to the mob. The mob also stunns alot, so the sm need to pay attention as he gonna have to recast his focus shield alot! You can also be zephyred by the mob and loose 99% hp so make sure everyone is at 100% hp when they are at the mob or they will die!

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Anyone got some tactics on how to do this in the most efficient way? grp(s) setup etc. - might want to do this in the near future

shaman, summsm(ml9)

:)

Be ready to heal sm since that player will get tossed loads of time.

zlajT

Fledgling Freddie
:worthy: I need it aswell!! set date plx
anyone up for Jacinas sash after this one?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I want to do this, dunno when is the best time since im already busy doing my MRE's.. besides that im gonna need some major help doing it.. but what about this weekend?, any certain time best for you all?

zlajT

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to have it done before the comming co5 raid but I can cosider doing it on the weekend aswell.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone planning an Arti raid again ? My healer is still in need of EoY . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom