Football: Who's laughing now then..

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
So all the numpties who were laughing at Utd losing the other week to bolton, not so funny now is it..

Reading doing Liverpool, and Arsenal outplayed by Boro today!!

The top 4 will ALL drop points, wait until easter and see if you are still up there challenging before getting too cocky..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
So all the numpties who were laughing at Utd losing the other week to bolton, not so funny now is it..

The top 4 will ALL drop points, wait until easter and see if you are still up there challenging before getting too cocky..

good to see you english football fans laughing again:p:england:

- English -

Resident Freddy
hoping bburn can snatch a win at west ham atm, they had the better chances but not taken em :X

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was definately an eventful weekend for the football.

Liverpool fans moan about the ref, I thought he done a good job. Afteral it was the linesman that gave the penalty and he instantly said it was. Every angle I have seen makes me change my mind if in or out. Think the call goes on where the major contact was, as was some contact outside the box however the telling contact was when his foot touched the line in my opinion. So good decision. And Torres was just falling over left right and centre, but have seen some them given before.

Arsenal, well they were outplayed today. Their midfield for the first time this season seemed unable to create anything, credit to borough though as they harrassed so much.

And United, to be fair struggled for over 30minutes but once got going they were always going to run all over the opponents.

December period is always interesting due to matches coming thick and fast, and it certainly looking like it will be this year as well.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie

I dunno, speaking as a City fan i still find it kind of amusing. The main cause of my mirth wasn't because United lost, more cos the only 2 premier matches they lost this season were local derby matches. Means it's always good fun at the pub afterwards.

There's no doubt all teams are gonna drop points, and tbh Arsenal fans should be glad its against 'Boro. They were gonna lose their streak at some point, better to do it against someone on the wrong side of the table than someone up top.

Still....losing to Middlesborough *shakes head sadly*

I'll refrain from comment on the City vs Tottenham match tho i think, and any particular goals that shouldn't have been awarded :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Was definately an eventful weekend for the football.

Liverpool fans moan about the ref, I thought he done a good job. Afteral it was the linesman that gave the penalty and he instantly said it was. Every angle I have seen makes me change my mind if in or out. Think the call goes on where the major contact was, as was some contact outside the box however the telling contact was when his foot touched the line in my opinion. So good decision. And Torres was just falling over left right and centre, but have seen some them given before.

The Reading player's foot was on the line of the penalty box when carragher fouled him. The line dictates where the penalty box begins, therefore it was a penalty.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal, well they were outplayed today. Their midfield for the first time this season seemed unable to create anything, credit to borough though as they harrassed so much.

Have to agree our midfield and strikers today did not have a first touch we could not keep the ball past 2 touches either. I just hope Helb Cesc and Flamini are back for Chel$ki or we could get embaresed. I really do not think much of that Diarra and Adeb had a really bad game he seemed to lose every ball that went to him.

Fair play to boro they were he best team on the day

Marc

FH is my second home
screw the top 4

feedyak.png

:D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I really do not think much of that Diarra

Didn't see the game or highlights this weekend but I was at the Newcastle game in the Carling cup and he ran the show there. Looked outstanding then.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Didn't see the game or highlights this weekend but I was at the Newcastle game in the Carling cup and he ran the show there. Looked outstanding then.

Lots of potential i just do not think he is settled with the Arsenal way of playing yet. Maybe i was just unfairly harsh on him but i did not think much of him vs Newcastle in the league either.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Lots of potential i just do not think he is settled with the Arsenal way of playing yet. Maybe i was just unfairly harsh on him but i did not think much of him vs Newcastle in the league either.

Always seems to take players a while to bed in with us. I can't really remember a player who signed and made an imediate impact since Wenger came. I think it is just because it's such a different way of playing to what they are used to.

Keitan

Banned
Get ready for your UEFA Cup challenge Keitan! :p ;) :D

Hahahaha...... :) we are going to piss on marseille :) we allways do the unexpected in the CL..... istanbul... barca.. etc etc :)

so chod. whats ure destiny?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hahahaha...... :) we are going to piss on marseille :) we allways do the unexpected in the CL..... istanbul... barca.. etc etc :)

so chod. whats ure destiny?

Surely the unexpected would be to not qualify :p I mean with all those millions you have spent and everything, massive defeat to Reading and out of the Cl in 1 week not a very good christmas present is it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Speaking of xmas presents, wheres my £20?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
liverpool have one of the best captains out there tbh and he will guide liverpool to a famous win tonight :)

So where was he at the weekend when you lost, or when you lost to Marseille, or Besiktas? :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
liverpool have one of the best captains out there tbh and he will guide liverpool to a famous win tonight :)

Beating that little French team will not be a famous win it will be expected any result other than a dmoinating Liverpool win is a shock famous result. I hope your players can take pressure.

Keitan

Banned
so whos laughing now ? 2-0 up at 13 mins :) torres & Gerrard :p you wait arsenal man u milan madrid etc.. will all be after torres this summer... hes so good

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
so whos laughing now ? 2-0 up at 13 mins :) torres & Gerrard :p you wait arsenal man u milan madrid etc.. will all be after torres this summer... hes so good

Yes the rest of europe is really worried when Liverpool are beating a team 13th in the french league..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Didn't make a post when you lost to Reading though did you Keitan? Or for that matter any of the other losses you have had this season. Grow some balls and show your face when things aren't going your way, you might get some respect that way instead of scorn. ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lets not forget Liverpool will face Either Milan's, Barcelona or Madrid next round ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ahh well, could be worse. Could be Reading and they would get a proper ass-raping! ;) :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom