Football - West Ham

Vladamir

FH is my second home
That has to be possibly the most unlucky result you have had all season.

Nail in the coffin :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Im no fan of West Ham but they were hard done by there.

Plus i hate spuds

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
I feel sorry for West Ham really..

Although they made the mistake of sacking Pardew!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Im no fan of West Ham but they were hard done by there.

Plus i hate spuds

Spurs fans are probably the most fickle out there..when they were losing 2-0 some idiots on 606 were shouting for Jol to be sacked, happens every time they lose!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Least your not a Leeds fan :(

Another day, another loss. Should have got rid of Blackwell, we had a blip last season and ended up in playoff final.

Oh well, back to playing teams like Grimsby!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spurs fans are probably the most fickle out there..when they were losing 2-0 some idiots on 606 were shouting for Jol to be sacked, happens every time they lose!

They were losing for the whole first half that might be enough for Jol out phone call to TalkShite

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
West Ham are going down. No point crying over spilt milk. Its gonna cost em probably close to 50 million quid. Harsh, but thats football for ya. Can't say I'm gonna miss em in the Premiership. They're a good squad, but they've had their day. Its a shame so many of their fans are complete wankers.

Corran

Part of the furniture
West Ham are going down. No point crying over spilt milk. Its gonna cost em probably close to 50 million quid. Harsh, but thats football for ya. Can't say I'm gonna miss em in the Premiership. They're a good squad, but they've had their day. Its a shame so many of their fans are complete wankers.

Current talk is it will cost them 40million going down. This is the 30million tv deal and the gate receipt difference. The reason this figure is floating about is because if they get deducted points in this "3rd parties involved in transfers" fiasco there talk of West Hams current owners trying to sue the previous regime for this money. But my guess is that it could be closer too if not beyond the figure you given if they have to sell players at a cut price (Dont know if their any transfer clauses with some the players etc).

Shame to see it happen to the Hammers, but they have been appalling this season to be quite honest. They had no luck, but you cant rely on luck all the time even if that what United currently doing :)

Too many fickle fans about though calling for managers heads. If this west ham shambles doesnt prove to them that it more the players then the manager that is the problem then i dont know what will.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Its a shame so many of their fans are complete wankers.

Couldn't disagree with that, never met a hammers fan who didn't give me hell for being a United fan. They are generally so abusive and full of themselves. Once while I was working in London and I went out on a bar crawl near Soho. We got talking to some birds and suddenly this bloke butted in and commented on my Mancunian accent, he asked me if I was a 'scum' fan to which I replied no I was a Manchester United fan and not a City fan! :D He started taking the piss so I gave him some abuse back for supporting a West Ham. He didn't take that well and decided to sucker punch me, probably because he had me outnumbered and I wasn't a cockney he was feeling brave. I proceeded to beat 10 bells of shite out of him while a scouse collegue of mine (who I was working on a Win2k rollout with) laid into the two mates of the hammer fan who was on the floor nursing a pretty fucked up nose while I was doing some Irish dancing on his bollocks.

We quickly legged it once the loud mouthed muppets were on the deck and the bouncers were headed our way. Once we got a couple of streets away we broke down in hysterical laughter, I hadn't had a fight since school and didn't have a clue what I was doing so we were lucky to get out alive. Pure adrenaline pumping stuff, fucking scary though. My scouse collegue chipped in with this line as we went to get a pizza...

'I hate those hammers *****, fucking loudmouths the lot of em and it isn't as if they have had a football team worth shouting about for nearly 40 years.'

He was right as well. They seem to thrive on running everyone else down and being confrontational. I have drank with loads of Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea fans over the years and not once have I ever been abused beyond a bit of gentle ribbing which I just consider to be a bit of banter. Every single West Ham fan I have ever met though has acted like a complete **** and they always get aggresive if you give any back.

Luckily they will be back where they belong come next August, they don't deserve any better because thier fans have no class at all.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope Man City go down with them as well, another bunch which serious envy and hate issues.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Did you ever stop to think that maybe you're a gobby c**t Chodax? ;):D:D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
...and in breaks Cho, with a dramatic story of football, violence...and pizza!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Did you ever stop to think that maybe you're a gobby c**t Chodax? ;)

Vlad, if you met me in a pub you would be very suprised bud. :) I might show alot of bravado on these forums but I am generally a quiet decent bloke and I never abuse people unless they do the same to me. I love my football club but I don't hate anyone else who supports another team be they sucessful or not. Case in point, I despise Liverpool F.C. but I have scouse friends and there is no one better to have a night out with, they are a bit mental and fucking good laugh. They might rib me for supporting United and I know they despise alot of United fans in general but frankly they like me because I like them and never make things uncomfortable for them even when we are talking about football. They do likewise and we get along great, even when I start with the hubcap wisecracks. :D

I am what I consider to be a real football fan, someone who can give and take the banter yet happily have a pint with someone who supports a team I despise. Life is too short for beating the shit out of each other or upsetting others just because you don't like the team they choose to support. If more people thought like that then the world might be a better place, instead we live in a country that is consumed with hatred for anyone who succeeds. Fucking depressing isn't it?

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
yea, seems now we really are le screwed.

I don't really mind, we've always been a yo-yo club and the players don't deserve to be in the prem.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
They tried to be to clever, should have tried to calm it down abit after half time and they had 15 minutes to calm the fuck down during half time. Too many players thinking they are the daddies.

Gabbidon was amazing last season, hes not even close to first choice now with Neill and Upson there, they will be gone as well tbh because you cannot afford those players in that division and Upson apparantly has a clause for premiership club release in his contract. He is a penis for leaving Birmingham when he did.

Anyway feel sorry for Curbs and Pardew for the shit the players have caused them, I am sure anyone with a brain can see that its down to the players beating Man utd showed what the could achieve but after that result they went straight back to thinking they were guaranteed success because they think they are mint.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
3-4 HaHaHa "Get in there the YIDS" , This was the funnest thing i see in a long time .... Ok the score was 3-3 and the hammers had to win but never leave a defender 1 on 1 at the back its the law ... Pay back for last year :wanker: :worthy: ...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
3-4 HaHaHa "Get in there the YIDS" , This was the funnest thing i see in a long time .... Ok the score was 3-3 and the hammers had to win but never leave a defender 1 on 1 at the back its the law ... Pay back for last year :wanker: :worthy: ...

Good to see you bring a mature, balanced perspective to discussions still.

Maybe you and Keitan can play sandbox together.

cHodAX said:
Vlad, if you met me in a pub you would be very suprised bud. I might show alot of bravado on these forums but I am generally a quiet decent bloke and I never abuse people unless they do the same to me. I love my football club but I don't hate anyone else who supports another team be they sucessful or not. Case in point, I despise Liverpool F.C. but I have scouse friends and there is no one better to have a night out with, they are a bit mental and fucking good laugh. They might rib me for supporting United and I know they despise alot of United fans in general but frankly they like me because I like them and never make things uncomfortable for them even when we are talking about football. They do likewise and we get along great, even when I start with the hubcap wisecracks.

I am what I consider to be a real football fan, someone who can give and take the banter yet happily have a pint with someone who supports a team I despise. Life is too short for beating the shit out of each other or upsetting others just because you don't like the team they choose to support. If more people thought like that then the world might be a better place, instead we live in a country that is consumed with hatred for anyone who succeeds. Fucking depressing isn't it?

Well said but don't forget the car stereos either :D

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Good to see you bring a mature, balanced perspective to discussions still.

Maybe you and Keitan can play sandbox together.

Well said but don't forget the car stereos either :D

Im a happy spurs fun that won an important game for us , whats the point of your shit reply ? ...

Mature ? wat you know about mature ? aint it time you got to school ...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Im a happy spurs fun that won an important game for us , whats the point of your shit reply ? ...

What Vlad really meant to say was, your reply was very childish and you have the same knowledge of females as you do for football.

I think I can hear the drawing board calling your name. So fuck back off to it :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home

I'm actually at university, so i'm not under the constant 9-3:15 anymore, but thanks for your concern :)

If you check out the rest of the thread, it's pretty much as mature as a football discussion goes.

Then of course you, the avid Tottenham fan, starts slinging shit about like your view on football is the best thing since sliced bread. Then comes the wanker emote, which is just the epitome of a mature post.

Really, don't come back again please :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Easiest way to shut a spud fan up is to remind them that the Arsenal kids knocked them out of a cup. Must be depressing to know your local rivals do not even think your are worthy of the first team :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Easiest way to shut a spud fan up is to remind them that the Arsenal kids knocked them out of a cup. Must be depressing to know your local rivals do not even think your are worthy of the first team :)

Pmsl, so true :D

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
hammers had to win but never leave a defender 1 on 1 at the back its the law ...

is that my shit view of football ?

even my sons team knows that , it goes to show how much you know about football ...

yea ok i gave the :wanker: sign to westham wat the hell is wrong with that ?
i guess you havnt a clue about the 2 clubs and im sure westham fans would say alot worst about my team ...

As for the arsholes kids ? kids wat kids , go player for player and spurs had more kids playing then them so yea right urm good one ...

soze

I am a FH squatter
hammers had to win but never leave a defender 1 on 1 at the back its the law ...

even my sons team knows that , it goes to show how much you know about football ...

i guess you havnt a clue about the 2 clubs and im sure westham fans would say alot worst about my team ...

As for the arsholes kids ? kids wat kids , go player for player and spurs had more kids playing then them so yea right urm good one ...

Err no spud fan its all about the team we played you played your strogest team the best you have. We played with 4 first teamers starting. 5 if you count Senderos but he is behind Johan and Gallas now imo.

29 * Manuel Almunia
25 * Kolo Toure (FIRST)
22 * Justin Hoyte (FIRST)
23 * Philippe Senderos
17 * Armand Traore
21 * Gael Clichy 63 (SUB)
30 * Gilberto (FIRST)
18 * Denilson
19 * Abou Diaby
18 * Francesc Fabregas 79 (SUB)
17 * Theo Walcott
26 * Tomas Rosicky 63 (SUB)
23 * Jeremie Aliadiere
22 * Emmanuel Adebayor (FIRST)

We finished the game with 7 First teamers. 8 of our players were under the age of 23 just shows the gulf in class between us now i suppose.

Vladamir

FH is my second home

I never said your view on football is shit. There is no one view of football, however the way you put it across pretty much sums up you as a person on these forums.

West Ham needed to win, hence they threw everyone forward, they got caught on the break, simple.

It's a shit emote and while you shouldn't use it it does suit your posting quite well

The difference is they don't do it here.

See Soze's post above.

In addition to that we'll see you at the Bridge on sunday for a drubbing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom