[Football] The game

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, this one today either blows it wide open or ends the challenge. What a great way to end the season with a real scrap for the title. I have got my shirt on, my flag and scarf on standby incase I need to make a quick dash to Old Trafford. Fingers crossed but I can't honestly say I am not quite 100% confident, Chelsea are a strong outfit and will be difficult to break down, our passing needs to be much much better than mid-week if we are to take the title today.

Anyway, time to head to the shops for some munchies and beers. Post predictions or anything you like really, there might be other matches today but there is only one 'game' of true significance! ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I can see a draw from this one tbh. I think the real question here is which Ronaldo is going to turn up. He looked poor after missing the penalty in Spain so it's going to be interesting to see if he bounces back.

I think one thing is for sure, both teams are going to give better performances than they did mid-week here.

Marc

FH is my second home
Chelsea 2-1, but united still winning the league on goal difference is my prediction

Fortress Stamford, coupled with the players motivation of wanting to win for Lampard will prove too much for united.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fergie is trying to motivate him, give it 60 mins and he will be on all guns blazing.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I think we'll win this one.

On the matter i shall say no more.

ileks

Part of the furniture
argh forgot it was an early kick off. what's the first half been like?

eksdee

FH is my second home
ballack-earner.jpg

ballack-earner.jpg

ballack-earner.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
Lovely gesture, the Pat Lampard RIP number 8 shirt.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
That first half was a disgrace from Utd, I don't want to see us play like that ffs.

It's boring and not the Utd way!

ileks

Part of the furniture
caught the last 8 mins. Was a nice goal and as marc said, nice to see the Pat Lampard shirt.
Going from what the commentators have said chelsea have been the better side. Think Utd will bring Ronaldo on at some point?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
caught the last 8 mins. Was a nice goal and as marc said, nice to see the Pat Lampard shirt.
Going from what the commentators have said chelsea have been the better side. Think Utd will bring Ronaldo on at some point?

Think they will have to, the way they are playing they havnt really got anything going forward while keeping the ball

Corran

Part of the furniture
poor performance so far, and the vidic injury hasnt helped. Really need him at the back to be solid. But that is no excuse for our poor performance thus far. Hopefully in the second half we step it up a bit. Sure we dont need to win, but losing it puts alot more pressure onto the last couple of games, and with Barcelona to play on Tuesday it added pressure we do not need.

Hopefully he brings Ronaldo on for the second half, not sure who to take off though. Fletcher was to blame on the goal for ball watching and letting Ballack wander away, but Giggs has done sod all, and nani been wasteful today.

WOuld personally take of giggs for Ronaldo now and see how it goes, if necessary bring Tevez on closer to the hour mark. But we certainly need to do something.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
That is just poor, im tired of all these cheap goals we keep conceding.

ileks

Part of the furniture
nice finish from Rooney there, but he looks injured. Anyone notice him holding his hip in the celebration?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Suprised to see Nani still on with all three subsitutes used :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom