Football Teams

R

Rederovski

probably been done before and ill probably regret posting this but what football teams you all support?

I support Man City

***let the insults begin***

S

Scouse

club_liverpool.gif

:D

D

Deadmanwalking

Brighton and Hove alibon ALL THE WAY!!

Go on you seagulls!!

S

Scouse

By Yaka eQ-Sheep-Sahgger-From-Wales

*cough*red devils /me runs for cover

Just like a manc "fan".

1) Not from Manchester

2) Ashamed of supporting them :p

:)

S

Scouse

Originally posted by doh_boy
United.

(Manchester if you needed to know :p)

I suppose there was always going to be one somewhere ;)

R

Rederovski

yer result :)

shame about chelsea tho - however we played well and fowler wasnt his usual crappy self so suppose we got something out of it. bah. :(

E

echo

Notts County F.C.

Gonna beat the mighty Chelsea in 2 days time, Rrrrrock! The Carling Cup is ours

M

Munkey-

whats so bad about that? I was born in aberdeen so thus i support aberdeen. Everybody i knew supported Manchester United so i support Manchester United, they also had Giggs which was a big plus. and i support Wrexham AFC because i used to play on their ground, get free tickets, mingle with the players etc.

Dont see whats so bad about that.

D

Deadmanwalking

My great grandads lastest dogs previous owners nieces son lives in manchester so i support Man United, nothing to do with the fact they win ;)

S

Scouse

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
My great grandads lastest dogs previous owners nieces son lives in manchester so i support Man United, nothing to do with the fact they win ;)

:D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Munkey-
whats so bad about that? I was born in aberdeen so thus i support aberdeen. Everybody i knew supported Manchester United so i support Manchester United, they also had Giggs which was a big plus. and i support Wrexham AFC because i used to play on their ground, get free tickets, mingle with the players etc.

Dont see whats so bad about that.
Nothing wrong with it at all.

I am 100% Tottenham Hotspur as my mums family all come from the Tottenham/Walthamstow area. I was born and live just outside London and so my closest team is actually now Southend United who I always check the results on and have been to see a few times. I wouldn't say I'm a supporter as such but defitinitely a follower. By the same token, between the ages of 11-22 my family owned a holiday property in the Gt Yarmouth area (not quite trpoical but it's a getaway :p) and I got to know loads of people there and as a result now I also follow Norwich City. Managed to get VIP tickets to their games in the past and into the players lounge and had many good times spent there. Fairly strong feelings for a female I still care about greatly even though there is no longer any real relationship means I keep my eye out for Southampton too :D
Got a soft spot for West Ham but that's only cos I like the way they run their club.

Spurs all the way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom