Football: Spurs

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Oh dear oh dear :twak:

They are losing 2-0 at halftime to a team that cost £100k!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
They were fucking lucky though :) Aab is only the 3rd or 4th best team in denmark.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
BUT WE FUCKING MANAGED DIDN'T WE?! Lokomotiv Moskva: 30 million budget FCK 3,5 million budget. Who cares? :p GET IN!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ahh how cute a spud getting happy at winning a game in a micky mouse cup these small teams always make me smile.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
im not a spurs fan :p I was in fact supporting Aab in that match.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ahh how cute a spud getting happy at winning a game in a micky mouse cup these small teams always make me smile.

Try playing english players, kek?

Prick..

edit: And none of us are spurs fans.. We're all supports of Fck! And we were all cheering for aab(I think?) to win this one, and I'm sad to see they didn't! Not all teams have huge budgets every year over and over again, like yours, okay? Kindly fo now

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Actually Arsenal have made money :p

Still dislike them though :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Doesn't mean he can walk in and bad mouth smaller teams, for not having any and struggling in the eufa cup..

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Spurs will be shit again when Berbatov joins Man utd ;)

Just a matter of time!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I would not want Berbatov at United. Hes a moany cock, not a team player at all.

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont think Saha is shite at all. Hes a decent player. Bags of pace and ive seen him score goals that only good players can score. One that springs to mind was against one of the other top 3 clubs, last season when he received the ball, skipped past a couple of challenges and placed the ball in the bottom corner from way outside the box. Might of been chelsea.

Sure hes not in Rooney or Tevez's class, but you cant have 3-4 world class strikers in your squad without them all getting unhappy. Hes the type of player you want to fill in when Rooney or tevez are rested.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I dont think Saha is shite at all. Hes a decent player. Bags of pace and ive seen him score goals that only good players can score. One that springs to mind was against one of the other top 3 clubs, last season when he received the ball, skipped past a couple of challenges and placed the ball in the bottom corner from way outside the box. Might of been chelsea.

Sure hes not in Rooney or Tevez's class, but you cant have 3-4 world class strikers in your squad without them all getting unhappy. Hes the type of player you want to fill in when Rooney or tevez are rested.

It was against Chelsea he put it in the bottom corner. Saha has a decent enough record scoring goals, unfortunately as with most pacey players they seem to suffer injuries a lot more than you normal paced players.

Saha gives us a different dimension, and if you look back to last season, when we were playing our best football it was Saha, Rooney and Ronaldo starting.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Also Saha actually beat Van Nistelrooy in the forward-hierarchy just before Nistelrooy left, if that's down to problems between Nistelrooy and the coach, then at least Saha didn't make it any better.. Think the trouble actually started when Saha was chosen in front of RVN, not 100 % sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom