Part of the furniture
yup too early!

we need a transfer thread first? :x

Marc

FH is my second home
Lets get the world cup out of the way :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
World cup thread, then a transfer thread, then a prediction thread, then a new season thread. Duh!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Delete this shit tbh.. We haven't even been handed to trophy yet for this season yet :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
most leagues are still ongoing, as are all european cup competitions, might need somewhere for transfer though :eek:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Some of us, are a bit more forward thinking. My team's season is over as are alot of other clubs in the prem and you can still use the old thread :p The club is for sale, some of the players are certainly on the way out. And lets face it, this thread is 95% prem. My season starts now as does alot of other clubs :p We can start here with this for xfers and then games. Less QQ imo. Just cuz I got in there first :p World Cup thread should be on its own ;p Second one to start it is a poopy pie ;p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck joo Img! Everyone knows it's aoln's job to make these threads. We need a transfer thread, this is fail mates.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i dont wana make all the threads :(

also a transfer thread might just cause congestion ma indian ***** mater

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We should have a thread for each league too :) It could be FH - Footy!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
dont think i could stand the whine :p

its a shame that big threads get laggy, we could just have 1 mother of all threads

Genedril

Part of the furniture
We're only 2-1 to the Sea Siders the season isn't over yet (though I predict it will be on Wednesday by 9:30).

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
This belongs to the silly season thread that hasn't been started yet!

This quote belongs to the future's bright the future is orange. Last season is done, kaput, over. Best start it now...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No last season is not over, there are play offs still, an FA cup final. The season is over when it's over, not because your fail thread exists!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Imgor i hate to say it but you fucked up :( take your pants and do the bad person dance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom