[Football] Scousers blow it again :o

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yeah, i'd like to see how these fans manage to pay the wage bill :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, i'd like to see how these fans manage to pay the wage bill :p

They will rob the Chel$ki players wallets when they are at anfield with access to those wages they pay liverpool wages :p

Marc

FH is my second home
no it will be cash .......... only cause ur jealous!!!!!!

LOL

Yeah cos chelsea are so skint.

Keitan, I cant work out if you are really stupid or just a very good troll

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Another £18m spent by Liverpool tonight, Mascherano has signed permanently..

J s p

Loyal Freddie
best dmf in the prem

Disagree when he played in world cup for Argentina he looked world class playing in that team, playing in Liverpool's team he looks a good player nothing more..

Celven

Fledgling Freddie
Over my time in Dark Age of Camelot and on many online forums and games I have never met such a bunch of low-life, pathetic, idiotic and sadastic half-wits as I have seen in this thread and many others, particuarlly football related ones. "J S P", "Marc", "Vladamir", "soze", "Himse", "ChoDax" (or whatever stupid internet person this looser has) and other people not worth mentioning, you really are stupid, idiots. The only way to describe you. Not just in this thread, but in many others I have seen such stupid behaviour from these people.

You constantly ridicule Keitan, which was although amusing at first has gotten old and quite tedious. Although you claim to have superior intelligence, wit and justice but I ask where is the justice of so many people ganging up on someone, on an internet forum, because they support any team? Honestly, I have never heard such bullshit in my life, and I've been around believe me.

I've noticed people belittling this boy (I can only assume he is by some of these comments) and frankly I just don't see the integrity in this. He is a passionate supporter of his football club and people are ridiculing him for defending them? Such hypocrisy I've seen here to the point that it's actually quite moronic.

Furthermore, what are you people doing then? "Die-hard" football supporters, posting on a forum, updating it every 2 minutes when something happens in a football match and actually (I quote) "awaiting Keitan's response after the match". I mean, ACTUALLY WATCH THE FRIGGIN' GAME. You call yourself real supporters? Don't make me laugh.

Don't worry Keitan, you have your life ahead of you, just remember not to grow up to be an idiot who stays on the forums all day wanking over football results, because I fear that is what you may become.

PS. I am not Keitan's father, I do not know Keitan in any way, I have never played with him in DAoC and I do not have anger issues, mental problems or any other wild accusations that will most likely be thrown at me.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you are not his dad you are a internet preadotor who wants to sexualy abuse him. Run little scouser run. This is how it starts he shows up pretends to defend you then he wants to give you a surprise.

This is me talking about you while knowing nothing about you.

Keitan

Banned
If you are not his dad you are a internet preadotor who wants to sexualy abuse him. Run little scouser run. This is how it starts he shows up pretends to defend you then he wants to give you a surprise.

This is me talking about you while knowing nothing about you.

:confused::confused:

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I admittedly haven't watched many liverpool matches this season, but Maschenaro has been world class when playing for argentina, and he's been quite good in the few liverpool matches i've watched. So yeah, I think he's worth it.

Celven

Fledgling Freddie
Well I got the dim-witted responses that I expected.

Sad really - enjoy yourselves, I'm off :).

Keitan

Banned
If he sends you a PM asking for a meeting JUST SAY NO :)

And FYI i think Macherano for 18 mil is a good signing if Owen H for 15 mil was

he sent me a pm saying that ur all twats and u havnt got a life :D jk! but thats so true!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Over my time in Dark Age of Camelot and on many online forums and games I have never met such a bunch of low-life, pathetic, idiotic and sadastic half-wits as I have seen in this thread and many others, particuarlly football related ones. "J S P", "Marc", "Vladamir", "soze", "Himse", "ChoDax" (or whatever stupid internet person this looser has) and other people not worth mentioning, you really are stupid, idiots. The only way to describe you. Not just in this thread, but in many others I have seen such stupid behaviour from these people.

You constantly ridicule Keitan, which was although amusing at first has gotten old and quite tedious. Although you claim to have superior intelligence, wit and justice but I ask where is the justice of so many people ganging up on someone, on an internet forum, because they support any team? Honestly, I have never heard such bullshit in my life, and I've been around believe me.

I've noticed people belittling this boy (I can only assume he is by some of these comments) and frankly I just don't see the integrity in this. He is a passionate supporter of his football club and people are ridiculing him for defending them? Such hypocrisy I've seen here to the point that it's actually quite moronic.

Furthermore, what are you people doing then? "Die-hard" football supporters, posting on a forum, updating it every 2 minutes when something happens in a football match and actually (I quote) "awaiting Keitan's response after the match". I mean, ACTUALLY WATCH THE FRIGGIN' GAME. You call yourself real supporters? Don't make me laugh.

Don't worry Keitan, you have your life ahead of you, just remember not to grow up to be an idiot who stays on the forums all day wanking over football results, because I fear that is what you may become.

PS. I am not Keitan's father, I do not know Keitan in any way, I have never played with him in DAoC and I do not have anger issues, mental problems or any other wild accusations that will most likely be thrown at me.

Oh dear. I shall not bother to say anything else in response as that is what you are clearly looking for.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
18million is way over the top for macherano. He brings fuck all to the team, Liverpools problem is that they lack creativity. Gerrard and alonso are fine for knocking around 30 40 yard passes, but where are the little 5 yard triangles being played in midfield to create space (watch scholes against pompey) macherano is wasted because liverpools whole team are defence minded.

Comparing him to Hargreaves is abit of a joke as well, hargreaves has done it for his club team at the highest level for a good few years he also goes across the half way line and can actually pass, macherano while he has played well for argentina has not proved himself to be worth 18million, yes he can tackle but you get little else from him. would have been better off keeping sissoko.

Marc

FH is my second home
For once I agree with Keitan. Every liverpool game ive seen hes been immense and in todays day and age, 18million for a player of his calibre, at that age is a snip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom