[Football] Scousers blow it again :o

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
4th place is going to get away from them if they aren't careful!

J s p

Loyal Freddie
4th place is going to get away from them if they aren't careful!

Nothing surprises me now with them..

Again they play Kuyt who is just so fecking shit, and leave Crouch and Babel on the bench lol

No wonder SAF is backing Rafa, he know's the longer he stay's there is no fecking chance of them winning the league LOL

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye, it is indeed rather comical... this comes on top of Rafa saying it harder to win the ECL then the league. Guess liverpool must be shitter then I give them credit for as their league performances get worse.

With the money they spent this year I really thought they would close the gap, and with a winger or two next season (which they should have purchased pre season) they would have been in with a shout to challenge

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Problem is the big 3 and probably Everton/Villa/City will strengthen further so Liverpool will be in a much tougher contention for 4th place.

eksdee

FH is my second home
feel sorry for rafa. he has done well there and to get this treatment is pretty crappy.

oh well! :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Im gutted :(

How on earth Liverpool managed to play so shit against West Ham tonight was unbelieveable, but loosing on a penalty 3 mins into overtime is just shite :(

My only joy is City drawed against Derby...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
West Ham had 58% possesion as well. :eek:

J s p

Loyal Freddie
feel sorry for rafa. he has done well there and to get this treatment is pretty crappy.

oh well! :D

When you spend between £40-50m in the summer, being 7th in the league after 23 games is not good at all, the guy has lived off the flukey CL win and has done feck all in the premier league, which the REAL Liverpool fans want to win!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
West Ham had 58% possesion as well. :eek:

Mate me being a massive Liverpool fan openly admit it. Tonight was shite, as were the last couple of nights. I will never be ashamed, EVER, but I am depressed tho :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
And his latest comments that it's harder to win the CL than the premier league, how the feck would he know he has never won it!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Warms my heart to see Liverpool in 7th, mid-table obscurity beckons! ;) :D :p :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
1 game behind tho, win that and we are even with Everton on 4th..

7th loss against Hammers in a row - my god..

Keitan

Banned
and..... man utd are relying on ronaldo to come up with the goods for them atm :( what happens when he gets injured?? :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Then the play goes through the pitch elsewhere.

United are hardly short of clinical finishers.

Keitan

Banned
Then the play goes through the pitch elsewhere.

United are hardly short of clinical finishers.

they are when ronaldo is scoring all these goals.....

they should win every game 4-0
5-0
6-0
etc with all these "Clinical Finishers"

if one scores. and the other cant then they are hardly clinical.......

its like torres atm. he can have a good week. then a bad. then a medium then a really good then a really shit...

and like kuyt atm

hes so under rated that he aint even scoring atm.... when he gets that 1 goal he will bang them in once more.... we made the shittest move EVER selling bellamy..... he was solid for us in attack... partnered with torres . would of been great.... but no the fat shit had to sell ;(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
and..... man utd are relying on ronaldo to come up with the goods for them atm :( what happens when he gets injured?? :p

Nani goes on right, has another great game like tonight and we still create chances. ;)

Oh and how good was Anderson btw? The bloke is going to be a major star in a couple of years, he can tackle/pass/run brilliantly and all he needs now is the goals for him to be considered world class.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
@ keitlan

the thing is united only need one of their players to perform and they win...at the moment thats ronaldo...a few seasons ago it was rooney...the thing is with the likes of rooney/tevez/giggs....all of who can turn it on when needed especially giggs who i describe as proven rather that past it as youll probly say....they're never going to be short of goals

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Nani goes on right, has another great game like tonight and we still create chances. ;)

Oh and how good was Anderson btw? The bloke is going to be a major star in a couple of years, he can tackle/pass/run brilliantly and all he needs now is the goals for him to be considered world class.

And a shirt that has Samsung Mobile on it instead of AIG :p:D;)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
hes so under rated that he aint even scoring atm.

How does this makes sense? It's because he is underrated he isn't scoring, that's the thing?!

And Anderson can score and dribble too, as he has proven in Porto before he moved to United, where he played Offensive mid and forward.

Himse

FH is my second home
Keitan

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ you.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Keitan

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ you.

why are u in a football topic, u r an emo this dont like football

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
When you spend between £40-50m in the summer, being 7th in the league after 23 games is not good at all, the guy has lived off the flukey CL win and has done feck all in the premier league, which the REAL Liverpool fans want to win!

Flukey CL win when he got to the final again two years later? Thats all i will say in defence :p. I honestly dont know what i think about Benetiz, to an extent i feel it would tear the club apart if he left, but then again what has he really made to tear apart?
I ended up watching the Man U game, far better entertainment. The gap in quality between us and Man U is just silly. Every single one of the United players on the pitch (apart from Carrick, who i maintain is shockingly awful) tonight would walk into the Liverpool team, even the subs Anderson and Hargreaves. Anderson especially looked awesome. I am Liverpool through and through, all i can say is i will stick by them through whatever lows in the knowledge that greater highs will come.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol Liverpool fans making a barcelona style bid to buy the club from the americans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom