Football: Saha

Kitarat

Banned
HAHAHA Vlad u are maybe wrong 1-0 to barnsley..... haha :D

Barnsley to win the FA cup!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
We haven't looked up for it in the slightest today, don't know whats happened since Wednesday.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ohh Well Choad gets his wish a non top 4 team to lift the FA cup and this might be the first one in 10 years i watch thats not an Arsenal game.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'm quite happy to admit when i'm wrong :)

Once again we played awfully today when there was any sort of pressure on. Barnsley were snapping at our heels throughout and Grant got his selection wrong in a few areas again.

However to buckle in 2 major competitions in key stages where we should have succeeded will mean serious questions are asked of Grant.

Though at least now i can root for Pompey :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
United were dire infront of goal, fair play to Pompey, we didn't score so we didn't deserve to go through. I am gutted but that is the magic of the FA cup, lets hope Barnsley or Cardiff go on and win it now! :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
United were dire infront of goal, fair play to Pompey, we didn't score so we didn't deserve to go through. I am gutted but that is the magic of the FA cup, lets hope Barnsley go on and win it now! :)

Fixed :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
what was that all about?

He had infractions which meant he couldn't post, instead of waiting it out and being allowed to return without any problems he created an alt account to get around it.

This = permanent ban on all accounts.

/Edit: Unless i've probably been a little bit too harsh but I stamp on the sort of behaviour with conviction.

/Edit 2: Also added onto the fact that he blatently hasn't thought about growing up and changing his behaviour to being any less annoying and immature.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
He had infractions which meant he couldn't post, instead of waiting it out and being allowed to return without any problems he created an alt account to get around it.

This = permanent ban on all accounts.

/Edit: Unless i've probably been a little bit too harsh but I stamp on the sort of behaviour with conviction.

/Edit 2: Also added onto the fact that he blatently hasn't thought about growing up and changing his behaviour to being any less annoying and immature.

And he's a Liverpool fan!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
But he brings much entertainment, lets face it, the more retarded, the more fun people can be, and keitan can be VERY fun :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sharma for president!

What did he get suspended for in the first place tho? Picture of a handicapped? :rolleyes:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What a day so far :( woke up at a ridiculously early time, Utd lose, England outplayed by Scotland, final straw no doubt will be Haye getting knocked out in the boxing tonight..

Regarding rugby, 3 wins in 18 or something close to that, must be very proud. Shit game, helped by the conditions. We have a shit team and crap coach who can't organise or come up with a game plan. Was hoping we would loose all 5 games so he gets sacked quickly. Unfortunately we fooked up against the frogs who were even more clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom