Football: Saha

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Saha has injured his knee walking between the dressing-room and the bench!!!

Close the door on the way out in the summer!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Saha has injured his knee walking between the dressing-room and the bench!!!

Close the door on the way out in the summer!

why all the hate? it's not his fucking fault that he's injured all the time.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well what can I say.. Saha... hmmm... can never count on him and sooner he gone the better. Always said he was an awful buy.. paid for laying around constantly.

The officials in the match were awful throughout. Very biased.
United didnt put away their chances that they should have.

Portsmouth defended well, but were playing for a reply throughout, but when your last 2 defenders are attacking players you always taking a risk. Good luck to pompy, but i look forward to Ferguson's words about the official, lets see how much he holds back, or if he says sod it and takes a fine and possible touchline ban.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Well what can I say.. Saha... hmmm... can never count on him and sooner he gone the better. Always said he was an awful buy.. paid for laying around constantly.

The officials in the match were awful throughout. Very biased.
United didnt put away their chances that they should have.

Portsmouth defended well, but were playing for a reply throughout, but when your last 2 defenders are attacking players you always taking a risk. Good luck to pompy, but i look forward to Ferguson's words about the official, lets see how much he holds back, or if he says sod it and takes a fine and possible touchline ban.

End of the day that's the FA Cup, all that talk of us winning treble's in week has now ended, wish players would stfu tbh.

Kitarat

Banned
End of the day that's the FA Cup, all that talk of us winning treble's in week has now ended, wish players would stfu tbh.

....... The reason man united will never win the treble is because every dam season at they start all their fans say " WE WILL WIN THE TREBLE NO PROBLEM"

It never happens .....

but everyone on this forum ALLWAYS writes liverpool off.. and look what happens?

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
....... The reason man united will never win the treble is because every dam season at they start all their fans say " WE WILL WIN THE TREBLE NO PROBLEM"

It never happens .....

but everyone on this forum ALLWAYS writes liverpool off.. and look what happens?

We have won the treble before so get the facts straight.

Marc

FH is my second home
The ref had an absolute shocker. He should be relegated to the noob championship, where all the players do ,is hoof the ball up field, so he wouldnt have much to do.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
The ref had an absolute shocker. He should be relegated to the noob championship, where all the players do ,is hoof the ball up field, so he wouldnt have much to do.

Yep he did, but end of the day we should have been good enough to win without help of officials etc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
is this Kitprat person Keitan's new alias?

Liverpool have done NOTHING. Out league cup, out FA cup, Out League... and not certain to qualify for next round of champions league (all be it they played well and are in a good position to do so.)

Saying Man Utd winning treble never happens is the same as saying Liverpool winning champion league never happens. It has happened in the past, and could possibly happen again.

The thing is, winning the treble requires a little bit of luck as well, just like in 1999 we had a bit of luck. Something we didnt have today, and something pompy had in spades (maybe just give them the trophy now? :p )

The fact that Man United fans say they will win the treble, just shows they got complete faith in their side. Just like Liverpool fans at the start of the season saying they will win the league, or them saying now that they will win the champions league. Not necessarily gonna happen but you believe it can and will show complete support up until the point they are knocked out.

As said, Man Utd SHOULD have won today. Totally dominated but just did not take their chances. That is not reason to say they never had a chance of winning the treble though. Portsmouth rode their luck, and took their only chance when it came, something united didnt do. Credit for them sticking to their plan throughout but does not demean the fact that United HAVE got a team capable of winning the treble and may yet do so again in upcoming years.

In some ways I am happy we can focus on the main trophies now, but would have been really nice to puch through on the FA cup as it not certain we will get any trophies at the moment (no team other then spurs is guarenteed). Yes I was disappointed when the whistle went, but I am calm and collected in my final assessment.

So well done pompy and grats to any pompy fans. But kitkat, dont write of United, and dont assume that Liverpool are going to win anything (with exception of todays match as you seem most likely to win it judging by the first 15mins). There still a long way of every competition to go yet.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
:) 3-0 liverpool v newcastle :) Torres Pennant and Gerrard the scorers...... Torres and Gerrard linking up for each others goals :D

Newcastle are crap, it's not hard to beat them. 13 goals conceded in 3 and a bit games.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Why did you quote me Keitan, my post had nothing to do with yours :S

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
What a day so far :( woke up at a ridiculously early time, Utd lose, England outplayed by Scotland, final straw no doubt will be Haye getting knocked out in the boxing tonight..

Kitarat

Banned
What a day so far :( woke up at a ridiculously early time, Utd lose, England outplayed by Scotland, final straw no doubt will be Haye getting knocked out in the boxing tonight..

dont forget chelsea are atm getting outplayed to barnsley :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom