[Football] Newcastle

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Crikey, 4-1 down. If they keep this form up they could be relegation contenders. :eek: 3 losses and 2 draws since Keegan took over, with the transfer window closed I don't see how they can turn things around with that current squad.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Apparently after the last villa goal the villa supporters were chanting "Theres only one kevin keegan"

Then the newcastle fans joined in, daft buggers :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Crikey, 4-1 down. If they keep this form up they could be relegation contenders. :eek: 3 losses and 2 draws since Keegan took over, with the transfer window closed I don't see how they can turn things around with that current squad.

Well I read that Keegan wanted to spend cash in the transfer window but was turned down, and also Wise deal was done behind his back..

They don't have the right mix of players for a relegation scrap imo.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie

could be in the relegation fight? i think we already are, 3 piss poor defended goals (again), have to remember 2 of those loses were against arsenal away, but either way its not looking good

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I hope they survive and start playing better. Would really like Keegen to get his own players in and build a squad for next season. Premiership would be worse without a big club like Newcastle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom