Football: morons running fifa against world cup in england...

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
ffs - I would love a WC in england :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Good thing. Imagine the riots/fights? Only thing it'd be good for would be tourism.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
and the sport itself.

Talking to wrong person about this one.. Granted, it's the World Cup (Only football event which I'll actually watch) but it's not a huge deal to me.

gohan

FH is my second home
cant blame them, a few threads back didnt we have a big arguement about the scummiest fans? surely england is second only to turkey :p

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
The italian fans aren't any better as it is atm. Fifa has zero tolerance towards english football nowadays though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
cant blame them, a few threads back didnt we have a big arguement about the scummiest fans? surely england is second only to turkey :p

15 years ago maybe, these days we aren't that bad

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Having watched a certain television programme on T.V. about fans around the world, I'd say compared to a lot of countries the English fans are extremely well behaved now. The Italian fans have bee in a lot of trouble. The Spanish fans seem to get brought up a lot on racist chants. The Germans and Polish fans actually organise fights between fans of teams. Argentinian fans are a nightmare too. Same with most South American nations.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
"Nobody in Europe likes England. England invented the sport but has never made any impact on world football."

If someone said that regarding an arab nation there would be embassies burning worldwide, but because its England hes talking about its all fucking fine and dandy.

:puke:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmz.. if England is so crap, how comes we on standby to host 2010 WC if South Africa aint ready?

Who is this dullard anyhoo? never heard of him.. i have however heard of Franz Beckenbauer. Maybes peeps should listen to a guy who actually played the game at top level and not some fucking beurocrat.

Never had an impact on football? 1966... loads of sucess in european club competitons... best league in world.. yeah thats no impact indeed.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt worry about it really. He seems clueless about World Cups anyway, one of his recommended was France... yeah, lets give it to a country who hosted it less than 3 tournaments before...

It would be nice if it came to England... as long as A) The English press were banned from talking about any England game and B) All talk of 1966 were prohibited!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Good thing. Imagine the riots/fights? Only thing it'd be good for would be tourism.

english fans are pretty well behaved these days compared to say, italians, also the stadiums and stewards in the UK are absolutely top notch whereas over most of europe they've started to decay abit due to negligence and lack of funds to maintain them, (just look at the chaos in italy earlier in the year)

the only problem english fans have atm are their image and the extremely small minority who screw things up and thus cause the rest of the world to say "oh look there go the english again"

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

England fans actually aint to bad when they play at home... its when they abroad they r assholes..

when england hosted euro championships. it was the swedes and poles iirc that caused the trouble.. not the english.

Gamah

Banned
England fans actually aint to bad when they play at home... its when they abroad they r assholes..

AFAIK it's the biased media views that make England fans look the worst.

Although England is full of shit heads so it doesn't surprise me there is trouble.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Its mainly because English fans see away games an excuse to get completely smashed in another country. If you banned the sale of alcohol for 2 hours before kick off, you'd see an improvement =)

Marc

FH is my second home
Screw footy, the rugby world cup is on sooon!

Aye, its gonna be fun watching a tournament where only 2 teams have a realistic chance of winning it and of the teams involved, only about 4 countries actually have a professional league. Plus the All Blacks will just own everyone by about 30 points such is the gap between them and the rest of the countries.

The football world cup is where its at

Thadius

Part of the furniture

when england hosted euro championships. it was the swedes and poles iirc that caused the trouble.. not the english.

Because when your in Europe, there is cheaper beer!

Thats why places like Ibeza, Tenerife and all over Europe the Brits go to get drunk and have sex.

Half the time, the Brits are just drunk but those pesky coppers go and rile them up

Marc

FH is my second home
Because when your in Europe, there is cheaper beer!

Thats why places like Ibeza, Tenerife and all over Europe the Brits go to get drunk and have sex.

Half the time, the Brits are just drunk but those pesky coppers go and rile them up

Hungary

3 double vodkas and 3 pints of lager = £2.60

It was heaven!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom