[Football] Manchester United - West Ham United

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nani, what a fucking idiot, 5 game ban please

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
If we drop points today, I hope Nani is sold, stupid fucking idiot.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
what did he do? I just saw the red card.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When Man U got ahead 3-0 I thought they were gonna relax, have a laugh and perhabs score a goal or two more and save some energy

But after the Ashton goal and the stupidity of Nani it means a lot of energy will be needed in the second half

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Headbutted O'Neil.

Fucking brainless prick, we now have to waste energy in the 2nd half with 10 men.

Oh then he dropped on the floor like he had been shot.

Disgraceful, I'm pissed off with that twat I can tell you.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like he headbutted someone then went down holding his face like he got head butted

georgie

FH is my second home
I had a dream last night that West Ham were gonna win 4-3...

Wonder if WH can get another 3.

Corran

Part of the furniture
The headbutt was much like ronaldos at start of the season... no real force behind it but absolutely stupid and will always result in a red card... then the acting after to try get out of it was just.... comical.

We would have been comfortable without that, now though there going to be a lot more pressure on us, luckily i think our defence will hold out for the game.

Fergi will be fuming, no doubt he will have to work on driving that out of nani whom has got away with little things all season. SOmeone with alot of potential so no, dont sell him, and to say so is stupid. All you got to do is give him maximum fine, and teach it out of him. Something fergi does well, just look at Rooney and how much calmer he is currently then he used to be.

Think we will take the win, but we gonna expend unnecessary energy now. A day when should talk about 40goals a season plus a great tevvez strike, nani now takes the spotlight :(

Lucius

Banned
If Man U can hold off Barcelona they can hold off West Ham. Ashton's goal was unexpected and a stroke of genius...

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Man Utd is unfortunately still going to win the league. Park will chase down everyone with his incredible stamina, so it will be like playing 21 vs 11.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Go on Carrick! :p

fao Wonk: Giggs in and Park out :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lucky West Ham are shocking Curbishly is not a great manager

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I find it funny that man utd can't score, once park gets subbed.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Alan Curbishly's comments were a bit odd, but seeing the game West Ham gave it a go. They certainly tried and Chelsea fans spouting the conspiracy theories all over the net are way offside.

The highlight of the game the double headbutt by Nani. What a complete prick! After seeing him last week walking past a linesman mouthing wanker repeatidly I thought he had issues. I know a lot of footballers swear at officials but it needs to stop. Football is the only sport that lets players get away with it. Any disrespect should be instant dressing room, fine plus ban. Then we might actually get somewhere with making a football in England something to be proud of.

YouTube - Nani Headbutt
[youtubevid]VOggfpn_3zo[/youtubevid]

Nani should not get to play in the European Championship. The FA should give him a ban making sure he can't play.

/rant off. Just getting fed up with explaining to my 8 yr old why footballers cheat all the time.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Alan Curbishly's comments were a bit odd, but seeing the game West Ham gave it a go. They certainly tried and Chelsea fans spouting the conspiracy theories all over the net are way offside.

The highlight of the game the double headbutt by Nani. What a complete prick! After seeing him last week walking past a linesman mouthing wanker repeatidly I thought he had issues. I know a lot of footballers swear at officials but it needs to stop. Football is the only sport that lets players get away with it. Any disrespect should be instant dressing room, fine plus ban. Then we might actually get somewhere with making a football in England something to be proud of.

YouTube - Nani Headbutt
[youtubevid]VOggfpn_3zo[/youtubevid]

Nani should not get to play in the European Championship. The FA should give him a ban making sure he can't play.

/rant off. Just getting fed up with explaining to my 8 yr old why footballers cheat all the time.

hehe, check out Tevez' reaction. He's like "wtf did you do Nani?"

Also, Boa Morte showing the referee how Nani did it is pure class :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
The fa can not do anything in regards to european competitions, and if uefa done such a think then you will find lawsuits made against them as it will be deemed discrimination against English once again (look at when we got banned, and now the trouble italian clubs cause and get away with).

Anyways, I dont think you need FA to do anything, as Fergi will now start with Giggs no doubt as he cant trust Nani to keep his cool. Nani will miss the start of the season and may struggle to get in the starting lineup depending on how we initially start next year.

The headbutt though was rediculously weak. If he gonna get sent of at least injury the player you are butting :p (note: I do not support his actions in anyway, but if you insist on weakening your team make it worth while.)
There are a lot worse things that go in that deserve a ban as they are more dangerous, so to start all this fuss over what Nani did is stupid. Most red cards this season have been more malicous and more dangerous then his actions but rarely saw people up in arms about it. But hey, when it comes to United (and chelsea now days for that matter) then people always want to go over the top. Guess if they cant win on the field they want to try win off it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I do agree Corran. Dangerous tackles and such are more important to get stamped out. But the utter dissrespect shown to referees in the Premiership is quite disgusting. I'm amazed the refs put up with it to be honest. If a little prick like Nani walked past calling me a wanker repeatidly I'm not sure I could keep my cool.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I do agree Corran. Dangerous tackles and such are more important to get stamped out. But the utter dissrespect shown to referees in the Premiership is quite disgusting. I'm amazed the refs put up with it to be honest. If a little prick like Nani walked past calling me a wanker repeatidly I'm not sure I could keep my cool.

It happens in all leagues around the world, and Spain disgusts me more where it is alot more common for players to try and spit on each other (along with racist taunts from players and crowd but that another matter entirely, and perhaps they are slowly improving on that front).

Referees do not help theirself in the English game, they are totally inconsistant throughout every game, let alone throughout the season. Rules are not abided by because referees dont enforce, or what seems to be the problem more often then not is they dont understand them.

Referees should have a dialogue with players, not be their friends as some refs try to do as people will not mind throwing abuse at a "friend". Instead they should simply enforce a dialogue with the players and explain decisions and what will happen in future.
Further they do no help theirself because they do not accept when they are wrong. Many red cards this season should be overturned, can only think of a couple that were. The refs never speak to the press about why they made certain decision (or not) and very very rarely admit they were wrong.

At least players will admit they are wrong and/or explain their reactions, however referees can get away with murder (chelsea vs arsenal was that rediculous penalty decision iirc, sure the ref done a championship game next week but they stated this was just part the rotation policy of referees and not due to a mistake).

Blah. Writing too much now, need to go get sorted out to see Ironman :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Real Madrid won the championship. YEYYYY!!!!

PS. soz for the OT, didnt want to open a new thread :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Grats :) Another medal for Rudd Van Nistelrooy makes me happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom