Football Manager 2k7?

Everz

FH is my second home
anyone still play this, started again as Aldershot.. 1st in conference and won FA trophy with 5th round in FA cup.. :england:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
yah, im playing it.. With AC milan :D

underachieving tho :\

Everz

FH is my second home
yah, im playing it.. With AC milan :D

underachieving tho :\

haha, AC has gotta e easy

lololyd3.png

soze

I am a FH squatter
Im playin as arsenal Purchased Given and Villa I have won neaarly every game but cant get away from Man U Chelski i have won league cup 1st with 2 games to go im in the fa and champs league final. And some division 2 team keep trying to paoch me

Everz

FH is my second home
Im playin as arsenal Purchased Given and Villa I have won neaarly every game but cant get away from Man U Chelski i have won league cup 1st with 2 games to go im in the fa and champs league final. And some division 2 team keep trying to paoch me

haha yeh, div2 teams are easy, my record is a 3-1 win over portsmouth in fa 4th round, fucking quality.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Playing as Droylsden, currently in Division 2 but money is really hard to come by.

Everz

FH is my second home
Playing as Droylsden, currently in Division 2 but money is really hard to come by.
heh my aldershot has a surprising 1.4mil budget atm.. going to the spot i did in fa cup ftw, made a nice team and sitting top of the league undefeated.. and given up on scunthorpe, so gutted missing out on promotion due to keogh/sharp and calliste all being out on injuries picked up during the semi-finals.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Been playing it for some time. Played a local team and managed to get promoted to the premier division, but the board refused to give me an acceptable amount of money to shop new players with, so I bounced right back :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Been playing it for some time. Played a local team and managed to get promoted to the premier division, but the board refused to give me an acceptable amount of money to shop new players with, so I bounced right back :)

was gonna do my local team but wolves is mission impossible to promote, cant buy keogh, kightly costs around 100k, and even then we a cruddy defense.. will give it another go xD

Ormorof

FH is my second home
currently top of championship with Hull City tigers :) not had many tough games yet though, heard some amazing rumours about what could be in 2k8 FM though! (like in game instructions for example shouting "cool it!" to a player who just got booked or whatever, revamped scouting system etc)

Marc

FH is my second home
Still playing the game I started when we last had a thread about it, when it first came out. Won something like 5 league titles, 5 champs leagues, 6 FA Cups etc.

Current season Kerlon and Luis Anderson are my strikers have something like 60 goals between them in 30 matches.

Also played with Blackpool and won the champions league with them lol. The game is more about tactics than players.

Everz

FH is my second home
wtg

Taking over Welling and messing their team up so you can win.

strange, as the aldershot game only has one user.. so i dont know how i could have taken over welling and done that?

i did the same sort of score to crawley.. both teams had nearly all of there first team out

Marc

FH is my second home
strange, as the aldershot game only has one user.. so i dont know how i could have taken over welling and done that?

i did the same sort of score to crawley.. both teams had nearly all of there first team out

Options > Add user > welling > mess team up > retire from game

I always play non league teams in pre season friendlies and the most ive won is 14-0. This is with teams like Barca, Arsenal, Chelsea, Milan, Madrid etc not aldershot.

Marc

FH is my second home
Looking at the times of the goals, you didnt score until the 16th minute, then you were scoring every 2-4 minutes. Seems to me like it took you 16 in game minutes to swap all the opposition teams players around (striker in net, defender up front, no central defenders etc).

You know im right :D Ive been playing this game long enough to know, you wont win a game 24-0 without cheating :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Looking at the times of the goals, you didnt score until the 16th minute, then you were scoring every 2-4 minutes. Seems to me like it took you 16 in game minutes to swap all the opposition teams players around (striker in net, defender up front, no central defenders etc).

You know im right :D Ive been playing this game long enough to know, you wont win a game 24-0 without cheating :D

yeah its an obvious cheat.

Everz

FH is my second home
it was a 10 min photoshop tbh ;<

Calo

Part of the furniture

maybe not 24-0, but i'v won 17-0 with barca vs a D2 team from spain.

I'v also beaten teams like Roma with 7-1.. tho scoring every 2mins does sound a bit odd :p

Torres,villa,ronaldinho,xavi,gerrard,C.ronaldo,marcelo,ramos,terry,coloccini,Cech. Just a great team :england:

Corran

Part of the furniture
bastards.. you made me install it yet again.. managed to avoid putting it back on after many formats but noooooooooo you wouldnt let me stay away :(

Everz

FH is my second home
someone gimme a team to play, missed out twice on promotion on aldershot and then third season got relegated after a crap string of injuries ;/

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
maybe not 24-0, but i'v won 17-0 with barca vs a D2 team from spain.

I'v also beaten teams like Roma with 7-1.. tho scoring every 2mins does sound a bit odd :p

Torres,villa,ronaldinho,xavi,gerrard,C.ronaldo,marcelo,ramos,terry,coloccini,Cech. Just a great team :england:

my team that I have with milan now (without cheating)

Adriano Gilardino
Kaka
Ronaldinho Gerrard
Pirlo
Marcelo Kompany Nesta Lahm
Akinfeev

gl beating that :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
my team that I have with milan now (without cheating)

Adriano Gilardino
Kaka
Ronaldinho Gerrard
Pirlo
Marcelo Kompany Nesta Lahm
Akinfeev

gl beating that :D

I will just bring Vinnie Jones out of retirement, team him up with Dennis Wise and Roy Keane then kick your players to death. 1-0 for me! :D :p ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I will just bring Vinnie Jones out of retirement, team him up with Dennis Wise and Roy Keane then kick your players to death. 1-0 for me! :D :p ;)

Just dont give Wise a coaching role, he did fuck all for Leeds!

Everz

FH is my second home
Just dont give Wise a coaching role, he did fuck all for Leeds!

cheltenham here we come ?

btw just started as franchise (aka mk dons) no AFC wimbledon popped up yet ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom