Football : Man Utd v Bolton

Corran

Part of the furniture
Exactly, but everyone is putting Utd down as dead certs for every competition which i don't see happening.

I can't see Lampard leaving in the summer though, he loves the club and the club loves him. It's just the tabloids churning up shit again :p

It be mainly hype, yes. But the fact is he refused to sign contract thus far which points to him not being as happy as people seem to think. Most likely though he just holding out for even more money. But can always hope that he will leave. Just a shame that if he does he will be going outside of England. That be a big loss to the league.

And Utd far from dead certs. I would hope that they will reach FA cup final. If they get past Mids then im confident of that. Spurs vs Man Utd at the new Wembley. The history in english football and the true fans these teams have would make this the best lineup for the first real match of the stadium.
Chelsea got too many "fans" appear in the past 2 years. I hate teams like that (was tough when many people switched to united at the end of the 90s because of them winning treble but they had a massive true fan base before that.

European Champ league. That may be where we fall down though. I can see us struggling against Roma because everyone underestimating them, but I reckon we should make it to at least the semi's there if we keep this form up.

But chelsea do have as much chance as us, unless there further disputes in the dressing room.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I think it's all overhyped about Lampard tbh. Contract negotiations have been underway for a short while now but as stated on the club website that theres more pressing issues than signing a new contract currently.

It'll be a massive shame if they do move on but in all honesty i can't see it happening this year.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It be mainly hype, yes. But the fact is he refused to sign contract thus far which points to him not being as happy as people seem to think. Most likely though he just holding out for even more money. But can always hope that he will leave. Just a shame that if he does he will be going outside of England. That be a big loss to the league.

And Utd far from dead certs. I would hope that they will reach FA cup final. If they get past Mids then im confident of that. Spurs vs Man Utd at the new Wembley. The history in english football and the true fans these teams have would make this the best lineup for the first real match of the stadium.
Chelsea got too many "fans" appear in the past 2 years. I hate teams like that (was tough when many people switched to united at the end of the 90s because of them winning treble but they had a massive true fan base before that.

European Champ league. That may be where we fall down though. I can see us struggling against Roma because everyone underestimating them, but I reckon we should make it to at least the semi's there if we keep this form up.

But chelsea do have as much chance as us, unless there further disputes in the dressing room.

Agree with pretty much all of that, I feel sorry for the real Chelsea fans though because they are suffering from the same backlash us real United fans suffered, loads of bandwagon jumpers damaging the good name of our club.

As for Champs League, Roma are a real threat to us, I am much happier about facing them after todays performance though. We were fucking amazing on the break, played with so much pace and the off ball movement was incredible. We play with the same pace and energy and Roma will be in trouble, all that said though Roma are a cracking side on thier day and the match in Rome will be a real battle.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
God I love Sopcast, just watched United and now I get to watch the Chelsea game live :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Odd Chelsea line up, doesn't look like Jose sees the Blades as a threat.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
We aren't good enough to win CL....

EPL and hopefully the FA Cup will do me fine!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We aren't good enough to win CL....

EPL and hopefully the FA Cup will do me fine!

Liverpool weren't the best side in the CL when they won it but they got there with hard work and a bit of luck. United have a chance, a small chance granted but a chance non the less. People who are making us favourites though are clueless, compared to the treble winning side we are still a good way off being at that level.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Odd Chelsea line up, doesn't look like Jose sees the Blades as a threat.

I wouldn't say not seeing them as a threat tbh. Essien's out with a knee problem and we've got a game on monday as well, i'm guessing he wants to keep some players fresh if possible.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't say not seeing them as a threat tbh. Essien's out with a knee problem and we've got a game on monday as well, i'm guessing he wants to keep some players fresh if possible.

Of course but come on, the league is far more important to Chelsea than the FA cup. He could have rested Drogba for the cup game and still had a very good chance of progressing. If Chelsea drop points today it will be down to Drogba not playing, the guy is on fire and Chelsea should be desperate for 3 points today.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Liverpool weren't the best side in the CL when they won it but they got there with hard work and a bit of luck. United have a chance, a small chance granted but a chance non the less. People who are making us favourites though are clueless, compared to the treble winning side we are still a good way off being at that level.

oi, call me clueless then, but I think United has the biggest chance of winning the CL atm. They've got the players, and many of them are quite experienced.

and no, im not supporting any of the remaining teams for your information. Im being completly neutral :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
oi, call me clueless then, but I think United has the biggest chance of winning the CL atm. They've got the players, and many of them are quite experienced.

and no, im not supporting any of the remaining teams for your information. Im being completly neutral :)

We are missing a prolific ball winning midfielder and a 30 goals a season striker, against the big teams those are the 2 areas we have struggled with.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Of course but come on, the league is far more important to Chelsea than the FA cup. He could have rested Drogba for the cup game and still had a very good chance of progressing. If Chelsea drop points today it will be down to Drogba not playing, the guy is on fire and Chelsea should be desperate for 3 points today.

Yeah but i think he'd rather have Drogba play for 45 minutes or less rather than the full 90, and then playing again on monday.

It's happened so many times this season where he's come straight off the bench and scored within minutes :p

I'll make a prediction that Drogba comes on for Shevchenko, Ballack for Lampard, and then the other one i don't know.

Also: Sheva scores 3 minutes in :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
We are missing a prolific ball winning midfielder and a 30 goals a season striker, against the big teams those are the 2 areas we have struggled with.

aye, I agree with that, but there are no perfect teams these days. Such things doesn't exist. Even Barca and real has their own problems.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
2-0 already.. Good thing he started with Drogba on the bench :(

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Krissy Boyd, Krissy Boyd, Krissy Krissy Boyd!

oh, wrong match :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
did Paul Robinson actually score from his own goal?

Corran

Part of the furniture
5 yards outside his penalty box.

Even more shocking though, west ham won :p

Shocker on both parts.

Problem is foster is Man Utd keeper :( and with Kuz being rather appalling at the moment it been nice if could kept faith in Foster. But he young and doing well in general so cant be too harsh. Kuz is just the next James, cant catch a fucking thing in the air :p

Spurs are on a flyer for sure at the moment. They must be on something like 18 goals in the past 5 games (nb may not be exact, just rough amount from memory). Lets hope Berbatov rips chelsea to pieces on Monday and they dont make the mistake of letting Mido play any part in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom