Football : Man Utd v Bolton

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bloody hell, storming first half by the reds and Ronaldo is on fire. I was at the friendly match on Tuesday and I though he was brilliant then but today he is just different class.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
*pops the champagne*

Another championship is incoming for The Reds :england:

Have fun with your Carling Cup Vlad :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Awesome from us in the first half!

Cho is it a coincidence Utd back to playing football as we did up to X-mas, with no Larsson?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Awesome from us in the first half!

Cho is it a coincidence Utd back to playing football as we did up to X-mas, with no Larsson?

We are playing with more pace and faster on the counter-attack that is for sure. I think we are still overplaying it in general play mind you but we were doing that before Larsson as well, still I think we are better suited to playing with pace.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wtf has happened to Bolton, they used to be 'ard :(

Oh well it'll be back to 6 points when Chelsea topple the mighty giant that is Sheffield Utd :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bolton fall away at this point every year, but Man U are on fire they way you ripped them apart was what Wenger calls Total Football.

Corran

Part of the furniture
It good to see them get back to form. To be honest i think that friendly match has helped the players relax again whcih has brought the fluency back into the team. Reason I say that is the fact it was just a "fun" game and they ripped apart their opponents by just knocking it about and having fun. This has continued into this match.

Best thing is that it going to give a chance to get Smithy onto the pitch and match fitness up ready for the final run in. He going to play an important part in keeping the rest of the frontline fit by coming on to replace them as matches go on.

CorNokZ

Wtf has happened to Bolton, they used to be 'ard :(

Oh well it'll be back to 6 points when Chelsea topple the mighty giant that is Sheffield Utd :D

There isn't much doubt that Chel$ki will take all 3 pts at home, but do you seriously still think that you will come out on top at the end of the season?

J s p

Loyal Freddie
There isn't much doubt that Chel$ki will take all 3 pts at home, but do you seriously still think that you will come out on top at the end of the season?

Tbh it would need a massive collapse for us to lose it now..

I mean even when we played crap we still picked up 3 points!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anelka is still a class player, so comfortable on the ball and changes direction at pace so well.

Vladamir

FH is my second home

I'd like to think so and i still think there is a lot to play for. Anything can happen in football. Utd could drop points, Chelsea could drop points, Utd could tear away at the top, Chelsea could overcome Man Utd on the last day of the season.

Theres also 2 other cups Chelsea are well in the running for still, which everyone seems to be forgetting :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'd like to think so and i still think there is a lot to play for. Anything can happen in football. Utd could drop points, Chelsea could drop points, Utd could tear away at the top, Chelsea could overcome Man Utd on the last day of the season.

Theres also 2 other cups Chelsea are well in the running for still, which everyone seems to be forgetting :)

It is still wide open, that won't change unless United go a full 9 points clear in the next 3-4 games.

Corran

Part of the furniture

Which is no different to united, still got a chance at the remaining competitions.

Just hoping Chelsea collapse, win nothing more and that they lose Lampard at the Summer (hopefully he buys out his contract, will teach chelsea that even with all their money they still cant buy everything). Hoping this as like Lampard but detest chelsea and what they have done to football recently. The fact that their turnover cant even pay wages, let alone other costs is rediculous.

Be cheering on Spurs Monday, they deserve to go through :)

CorNokZ

Valencia is a hard draw and imo they have the advantage of playing at home in the second match, and as you say, anything can happen in football :D Chelsea is still the favourite tho, but it will be two hard fought games I reckon

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Which is no different to united, still got a chance at the remaining competitions.

Just hoping Chelsea collapse, win nothing more and that they lose Lampard at the Summer (hopefully he buys out his contract, will teach chelsea that even with all their money they still cant buy everything). Hoping this as like Lampard but detest chelsea and what they have done to football recently. The fact that their turnover cant even pay wages, let alone other costs is rediculous.

Be cheering on Spurs Monday, they deserve to go through :)

Exactly, but everyone is putting Utd down as dead certs for every competition which i don't see happening.

I can't see Lampard leaving in the summer though, he loves the club and the club loves him. It's just the tabloids churning up shit again :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I can't see Lampard leaving in the summer though, he loves the club and the club loves him. It's just the tabloids churning up shit again :p

He should join Barcelona, the pies are better!

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Lucky Rooney is off form eh?

Another 2 goals today..

4-0 and fucking bring it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom