Football : Man City V Everton

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mon Everton, beat dem dirty blues in the council house stadium! :D

2-0 so far, just need to Howard to keep a clean sheet for my fantasy football team. :D

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Mon Everton, beat dem dirty blues in the council house stadium! :D

2-0 so far, just need to Howard to keep a clean sheet for my fantasy football team. :D

Could be 3-0 as Everton should have had a pen..

City getting outplayed, and they look like being back to normal pre Utd game performances.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Has to be frustrating as a City fan to see the side raise themselves massively for a derby game and then go back to mediocre football the following week. I am sure Sven is taking them in the right direction though, relegation shouldn't be a worry for them in the next few years with him in charge.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Well that could have been 5 or 6 to Everton..

Apart from that win against Utd, City have been shocking since Cristamas, Sven has either changed tactics or the players peaked earlier in season, because they are dire to watch.

Fair play to Everton, would love to see them finish in 4th. Moyes has done a great job on limited funds.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Has to be frustrating as a City fan to see the side raise themselves massively for a derby game and then go back to mediocre football the following week. I am sure Sven is taking them in the right direction though, relegation shouldn't be a worry for them in the next few years with him in charge.
It is, short of a decent performance from Onuoha and Dunne, City were abysmal this match. I don't even wanna talk about what the f*ck Richards was doing this match, he could of given away 2 penalties not just one. Elano was dreadful too. Poor Benjani didn't get a single decent ball into him all match from the rest of the team.

No argument about the Petrov sending off either, i don't like him as a player because he's dirty, and he was bound to get caught.

All in all thoroughly digusted. Not the 2-0 defeat, i'm a City fan, i'm used to that. But the crap performance was inexcusable. Well done Everton.

Marc

FH is my second home
Everton, with Moysey at the helm, have shown what happens if you put your faith in a manager. They let him sign who he wanted (funds permitting ofc) and didnt sack him early doors when things were going badly.

I rate evertons midfield one of the best in the premier league. Granted, it doesnt have the flair and pinpoint passing that Arse and United have, but as a unit, you will be hard pressed to find a better one and this is the basis of their success so far.

It also shows you dont have to spend £15m+ on a player. Pienarr will cost £2m when he signs, Cahil cost a million, Fernandes on loan and Arteta £4m. All players who could fit in and do a job in any of the big 3 teams.

Jags has to be a dead cert for the next england team. He is on fire at the moment

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Everton, with Moysey at the helm, have shown what happens if you put your faith in a manager. They let him sign who he wanted (funds permitting ofc) and didnt sack him early doors when things were going badly.

I rate evertons midfield one of the best in the premier league. Granted, it doesnt have the flair and pinpoint passing that Arse and United have, but as a unit, you will be hard pressed to find a better one and this is the basis of their success so far.

It also shows you dont have to spend £15m+ on a player. Pienarr will cost £2m when he signs, Cahil cost a million, Fernandes on loan and Arteta £4m. All players who could fit in and do a job in any of the big 3 teams.

Jags has to be a dead cert for the next england team. He is on fire at the moment

They have shown the same kind of faith in him that United showed Fergie in those early years and it has deservedly paid of for them. They took a good young manager and gave him a shot but didn't panic when he had one rough season. Alot of clubs could learn a lesson from that.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Marc i thought Arteta was even cheaper than that?

I really rate Evertons midfield though, Cahill gets his fair share of goals and Arteta's vision is amazing.

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc i thought Arteta was even cheaper than that?

I really rate Evertons midfield though, Cahill gets his fair share of goals and Arteta's vision is amazing.

You are right, he was £2m LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom