Football ! Liverpool vs arse

Keitan

Banned
Liverpool ftw! 4-1 win over arsenal means we are 3rd woot! :D well done crouchy first hatrick!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
owned :)

(far from a Liverpool fan but hate arsenal :))

soze

I am a FH squatter
You dominated the midfield, Maybe Cesc really dose need that break :) But without crouch having the game of his life i think the game would have been a draw

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
Like it really matters...

Arse beat liverpool this season when it really counted.

Finishing 3rd or 4th means nothing now.

Corran

Part of the furniture
It was a decent performance from Liverpool, you could see they wanted revenge for all the hammerings they have received this season.

Crouch had a good game, one the first times I actually seen him trying that hard, if he performed half as good as that the rest of the season then he may actually become a decent striker, was invaluable today as he was bringing the midfield into play etc. Just needs to be as prolific in front of goal and he may actualy be a 25+ goal a season player.

Arsenal still got the problem they had most the year. They have got no clue in front of goal, but a few good saves helped liverpool as well. Arsenal havent got a prolific striker, and they have had limited goals from the midfield where they used to get alot of goals from. If you not scoring from midfield then you will not really get far.

Credit to Liverpool. And made a change that Wenger didnt manage to find some amazine reason for the loss for once. Good luck on Liverpool holding that 3rd place.

Considering all Arsenal got to play for is 3rd then it means alot. If they finish the season on a downward spiral then they will be in trouble. They really got to sort the team out now so that they finish well. Even Wenger said that they really want to finish 3rd, so today did matter to them

soze

I am a FH squatter
It was a decent performance from Liverpool, you could see they wanted revenge for all the hammerings they have received this season.

Crouch had a good game, one the first times I actually seen him trying that hard, if he performed half as good as that the rest of the season then he may actually become a decent striker, was invaluable today as he was bringing the midfield into play etc. Just needs to be as prolific in front of goal and he may actualy be a 25+ goal a season player.

Arsenal still got the problem they had most the year. They have got no clue in front of goal, but a few good saves helped liverpool as well. Arsenal havent got a prolific striker, and they have had limited goals from the midfield where they used to get alot of goals from. If you not scoring from midfield then you will not really get far.

Credit to Liverpool. And made a change that Wenger didnt manage to find some amazine reason for the loss for once. Good luck on Liverpool holding that 3rd place.

Considering all Arsenal got to play for is 3rd then it means alot. If they finish the season on a downward spiral then they will be in trouble. They really got to sort the team out now so that they finish well. Even Wenger said that they really want to finish 3rd, so today did matter to them

I agree with nearly everything you said except we do have two prolific strikers Henry and Van Persie but both have had savage seasons. Henry has player 17 games in all competitions and got 11 goals.

What i think we need is another 20 - 30 world class stiker who will play in rotation with Henry and the Kids untill they can do it them selves.

At the mo Baptista and Alialdiare are not premiership quality.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I agree with nearly everything you said except we do have two prolific strikers Henry and Van Persie but both have had savage seasons. Henry has player 17 games in all competitions and got 11 goals.

What i think we need is another 20 - 30 world class stiker who will play in rotation with Henry and the Kids untill they can do it them selves.

Yep, got to agree 100% with that.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie

Next season you'll have Bendtner too! :D

Corran

Part of the furniture

Van Persie can score, but i wouldnt call him prolific. Henry I give you, but i didnt count him due to him barely actually appearing in the team this season. With problems he has, and the fact he is getting on they really need to find a replacement for him soon so that they get used to the team play before Henry moves on.

But you do definately need a stricker that has at least a 1 in 3 strike rate. That said, at the moment Man Utd could do with that also, however we got the advantage that we got alot of goals coming from our midfield which counters that need. When we lose Giggs and Scholes I be worried though as them two are gonna be hard to replace

soze

I am a FH squatter
Van Persie can score, but i wouldnt call him prolific. Henry I give you, but i didnt count him due to him barely actually appearing in the team this season. With problems he has, and the fact he is getting on they really need to find a replacement for him soon so that they get used to the team play before Henry moves on.

But you do definately need a stricker that has at least a 1 in 3 strike rate. That said, at the moment Man Utd could do with that also, however we got the advantage that we got alot of goals coming from our midfield which counters that need. When we lose Giggs and Scholes I be worried though as them two are gonna be hard to replace

I do get what you are saying i based it on goals van persie has 25 appearances -13 goals so 1 in 2, when he is fit he deffinatly dose a job for us.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Arsenal fan?

Would love it if you fucked up your chances for europe really, Lehman gets on my tits so much ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom